Young Professionals Program Marketing Remote Work / Ref. 0233E1 Vacantes
Marketing en Managua, Managua
- Salario: A convenir
- Categoría: Marketing / Publicidad / Producción Audiovisual
- Subcategoría Marketing
- Localidad: Managua
- Activo desde: 14/01/2022
- Jornada: Desde Casa
- Tipo de Contrato: Contrato por tiempo indefinido
- Cantidad de Vacantes: 1
Who we are
BairesDev is proud to be the fastest-growing company in America. With people in five continents and world-class clients, we are only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of the best talents and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects.
Young Professionals Program Marketing at BairesDev
We are looking for advanced students or graduates of Marketing, Communications, Advertising, Journalism and related careers, interested in joining the team and participating in different projects made up of multicultural teams distributed throughout the world. We are looking for proactive, dynamic and team players, with great organizational capacity, accustomed to handling multiple tasks and with marked attention to detail. This is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry!
What You?ll Do:
- Generate content for websites, press, internal and external communication.
- Provide support to different areas within the company in all matters related to communications, writing of notices, the content of presentations and social media.
- Design institutional content of the company and newsletters for customers.
- Branding actions and employer brand.
- Research and develop articles for our blog and for external sites.
Here?s what we are looking for:
- Analytical and learning ability.
- Marked attention to detail.
- Autonomous profiles, results-oriented and easily adapted to new roles.
- Ability to prioritize effectively in a dynamic environment.
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills.
- It is an important plus, but not required, to have 1+ years of experience in similar positions.
- It will be highly valued to have a good academic average.
- Advanced English level.
How we do make your work (and your life) easier:
- 100% remote work.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Flexible hours - make your schedule.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- An innovative environment with the structure and resources of a leading multinational.
- Excellent compensation ? well above the market average.
- Here you can grow at the speed of your learning curve.
Our people work remotely but with a consistent and robust culture that promotes diversity and teamwork. To continue being the leading software development company in Latin America, we want to ensure that every BairesDev member gets the best growth and professional development opportunities in a diverse, welcoming, and innovative environment.
Every BairesDev team member brings something unique to our company.
We want to hear your story. Apply now!