Young Entrepreneurs' Program Remote Work / Ref. 0049E1 Vacantes
Recursos Humanos en Managua, Managua
- Salario: A convenir
- Categoría: Recursos Humanos / Relaciones Públicas
- Subcategoría Recursos Humanos
- Localidad: Managua
- Activo desde: 18/05/2022
- Jornada: Desde Casa
- Tipo de Contrato: Contrato por tiempo indefinido
- Cantidad de Vacantes: 1
- Educación Mínima: Universidad
- Disponibilidad de viajar: No
- Disponibilidad de cambio de residencia: No
Who we are
BairesDev is proud to be the fastest-growing company in America. With people on five continents and world-class clients, we are only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of the best talents and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects.
Young Entrepreneurs' Program at BairesDev
In BairesDev we are implementing a strategic plan aimed at adding young professionals to our team in order to train them and prepare them to be part of the company's Top Management (Director / VP / C-Level) in the short and medium term. It is an unbeatable opportunity for those professionals who seek to develop in one of the fastest growing companies in the industry and be part of multicultural teams made up of the best talent.
Here?s what we are looking for:
- Recent graduates or advanced university students.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have relevant academic and / or professional achievements (this includes, but is not limited to: winner or special mention in Mathematics / Computing / Physical Olympics / other areas, winner of hackathons, beneficiary of scholarships of excellence academic, best academic average or diploma of honor, winner of private or public project competitions, etc.).
- It is not necessary to have previous work experience.
- Advanced English level.
How we do make your work (and your life) easier:
- 100% remote work.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Flexible hours - make your schedule.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- An innovative environment with the structure and resources of a leading multinational.
- Excellent compensation ? well above the market average.
- Here you can grow at the speed of your learning curve.
Our people work remotely but with a consistent and robust culture that promotes diversity and teamwork. To continue being the leading software development company in Latin America, we want to ensure that every BairesDev member gets the best growth and professional development opportunities in a diverse, welcoming, and innovative environment.
Every BairesDev team member brings something unique to our company.
We want to hear your story. Apply now!