WebRTC Tech Lead Remote Work / Ref. 0838E1 Vacantes
Sistemas en Managua, Managua
- Salario: A convenir
- Categoría: Informática / Telecomunicaciones
- Subcategoría Sistemas
- Localidad: Managua
- Activo desde: 23/05/2022
- Jornada: Desde Casa
- Tipo de Contrato: Otro tipo de contrato
- Cantidad de Vacantes: 1
- Educación Mínima: Universidad
- Disponibilidad de viajar: No
- Disponibilidad de cambio de residencia: No
Who we are
BairesDev is proud to be the fastest-growing company in America. With people on five continents and world-class clients, we are only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of the best talents and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects.
WebRTC Tech Lead at BairesDev
We are looking for a WebRTC Tech Lead to join our team and help us evolve our web video experience to the next level. We need someone to lead a dedicated team of engineers to continually improve our video experience. This includes building state-of-the-art monitoring, evaluating new video technologies, and building advanced features like background blur. This professional will have full autonomy to define the technical video roadmap and lead the video engineering team. This is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry!
What You?ll Do:
- Plan, develop and implement the Product?s strategy, bringing experience with WebRTC, signaling, and networking.
- Work with designers and developers to develop modern, intuitive user interfaces
- Conducting code analysis, and recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Continuously improve the user experience.
- Work in a team environment with shared code; disciplined use of source code control and process documentation.
Here?s what we are looking for:
- At least 5 years of full-time professional experience as a software developer.
- Previous experience working closely with product managers and designers to create products for our customers, even in early product definition.
- Proficiency in multiple programming languages, with 360º view (Tech Leads are expected to have Full-Stack abilities).
- A system-thinking approach to development, going beyond writing code and fixing bugs, thinking in terms of architecture, focused on solving problems.
- A team player attitude, interested in improving the work of engineers through continuous deployment, test automation, post mortem analysis, monitoring, analytics, security, and performance improvements.
- Self-starter mindset, quick to learn new technologies, diving deep into how things work.
- Advanced English level.
How we do make your work (and your life) easier:
- 100% remote work.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Flexible hours - make your schedule.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- An innovative environment with the structure and resources of a leading multinational.
- Excellent compensation ? well above the market average.
- Here you can grow at the speed of your learning curve.
Our people work remotely but with a consistent and robust culture that promotes diversity and teamwork. To continue being the leading software development company in Latin America, we want to ensure that every BairesDev member gets the best growth and professional development opportunities in a diverse, welcoming, and innovative environment.
Every BairesDev team member brings something unique to our company.
We want to hear your story. Apply now!