UX/UI Leader Remote Work / Ref. 0066E1 Vacantes
Sistemas en Managua, Managua
- Salario: A convenir
- Categoría: Informática / Telecomunicaciones
- Subcategoría Sistemas
- Localidad: Managua
- Activo desde: 23/05/2022
- Jornada: Desde Casa
- Tipo de Contrato: Otro tipo de contrato
- Cantidad de Vacantes: 1
- Educación Mínima: Universidad
- Disponibilidad de viajar: No
- Disponibilidad de cambio de residencia: No
Who we are
BairesDev is proud to be the fastest-growing company in America. With people on five continents and world-class clients, we are only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of the best talents and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects.
UX/UI Leader at BairesDev
We are looking for UX/UI Leaders to join our Development team and participate in different projects made up of multicultural teams distributed throughout the world. We are looking for proactive people, team players passionate about programming in this language and oriented to provide the best experience to the end user. This is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest growing companies in the industry!
These developers will face numerous technical challenges, so they must use current technologies, get involved in the mobile world, web applications, devices, etc.
What You?ll Do:
- Work collaboratively with one or more scrum teams and iterate the UX design in an agile model.
- Work with customers to understand real requirements from UX point of view, and can predicate potential UX changes from experience.
- Prototype quick mockups for any initial design, and get feedback from customers to iterate.
- Design high quality UI according to modern design principles for commercial software.
- Illustrate and optimize software workflows for the best of UX.
Here?s what we are looking for:
- 10+ years of experience working as a developer.
- 7+ years of experience in UX/UI.
- Proficient with analysis, troubleshooting, and problem solving.
- Hands-on experience with managing data loads and data quality a plus.
- Advanced English level.
How we do make your work (and your life) easier:
- 100% remote work.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Flexible hours - make your schedule.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- An innovative environment with the structure and resources of a leading multinational.
- Excellent compensation ? well above the market average.
- Here you can grow at the speed of your learning curve.
Our people work remotely but with a consistent and robust culture that promotes diversity and teamwork. To continue being the leading software development company in Latin America, we want to ensure that every BairesDev member gets the best growth and professional development opportunities in a diverse, welcoming, and innovative environment.
Every BairesDev team member brings something unique to our company.
We want to hear your story. Apply now!