UX Research Manager Remote Work / Ref. 0066E1 Vacantes
Sistemas en Managua, Managua
- Salario: A convenir
- Categoría: Informática / Telecomunicaciones
- Subcategoría Sistemas
- Localidad: Managua
- Activo desde: 23/06/2022
- Jornada: Desde Casa
- Tipo de Contrato: Contrato por tiempo indefinido
- Cantidad de Vacantes: 1
- Educación Mínima: Universidad
- Años de Experiencia: 7
- Disponibilidad de viajar: No
- Disponibilidad de cambio de residencia: No
Who we are
BairesDev is proud to be the fastest-growing company in America. With people on five continents and world-class clients, we are only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of the best talents and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects.
UX Research Manager at BairesDev
You are welcome at BairesDev for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what movies you watch. So bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background in User Experience Research (UX). We need someone to be the guardian of the UX research implementation among other researchers and designers, working closely with teams across the entire organization.
As a UX Research Manager, you will:
- Strong understanding of research, the product development lifecycle and UX design process.
- Create the research team process and apply methodologies, creating the space for others to collaborate and share knowledge.
- Mentor UX research team across different squads, to discover and empathetically and propose actionable solutions to user needs.
- Mentor UX Research team, Implementing a variety of research methods (focus groups, quantitative and qualitative surveys, card sorting, participatory design / co-creation workshops, heuristic evaluation (formal and informal), cognitive walkthroughs).
- Experience advocating and communicating about research insights, providing valuable information for the product development and design process.
- Keep up with and educate the team about new or changing research methods and trends.
- Analyze information from multiple resources including consumer trends, competitors, user experience labs, search and social activity, to bring improvements and strategies to both current design and processes.
- Combine data-driven and user-centric methodologies for better results.
Here?s what we are looking for:
- +7 years of research experience.
- Previous experience in managing UX research teams.
- Be a great team player, experienced in working with agile teams.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft office products: Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Have a problem solver mentality and a spirit for innovation.
How we do make your work (and your life) easier:
- 100% remote work.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Flexible hours - make your schedule.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- An innovative environment with the structure and resources of a leading multinational.
- Excellent compensation ? well above the market average.
- Here you can grow at the speed of your learning curve.
Our people work remotely but with a consistent and robust culture that promotes diversity and teamwork. To continue being the leading software development company in Latin America, we want to ensure that every BairesDev member gets the best growth and professional development opportunities in a diverse, welcoming, and innovative environment.
Every BairesDev team member brings something unique to our company.
We want to hear your story. Apply now!