Treasury Assistant Remote Work / Ref. 0228E1 Vacantes
Contabilidad / Finanzas en Managua, Managua
- Salario: A convenir
- Categoría: Administración / Contabilidad / Finanzas
- Subcategoría Contabilidad / Finanzas
- Localidad: Managua
- Activo desde: 18/05/2022
- Jornada: Desde Casa
- Tipo de Contrato: Contrato por tiempo indefinido
- Cantidad de Vacantes: 1
- Educación Mínima: Universidad
- Disponibilidad de viajar: No
- Disponibilidad de cambio de residencia: No
Who we are
BairesDev is proud to be the fastest-growing company in America. With people on five continents and world-class clients, we are only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of the best talents and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects.
Treasury Assistant at BairesDev
We are looking for a Treasury Assistant to join our Finance team. It is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest growing companies in the industry!
What You?ll Do:
- Prepare budgets, perform risk management (liquidity, interest rates, ventures etc.), monitor expenditures, and elaborate reports of the present and forecasting financial situations.
- Manage the company?s investment activity and make data-driven decisions.
- Assume responsibility for cash management procedures.
- Assist in the development of financing strategies.
- Maintain relations with banks and rating agencies.
- Provide advice in matters of corporate finance.
Here?s what we are looking for:
- Proven experience in similar positions. Previous experience in similar positions in companies that offer Software Development outsourcing is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Management/Business or related fields.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel) and world class ERPs.
- Experience with SAP B1.
- Proficiency in US & Latam Banking practices.
- Advanced English.
How we do make your work (and your life) easier:
- 100% remote work.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Flexible hours - make your schedule.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- An innovative environment with the structure and resources of a leading multinational.
- Excellent compensation ? well above the market average.
- Here you can grow at the speed of your learning curve.
Our people work remotely but with a consistent and robust culture that promotes diversity and teamwork. To continue being the leading software development company in Latin America, we want to ensure that every BairesDev member gets the best growth and professional development opportunities in a diverse, welcoming, and innovative environment.
Every BairesDev team member brings something unique to our company.
We want to hear your story. Apply now!