Treasury Analyst Remote Work / Ref. 0175E1 Vacantes
Contabilidad / Finanzas en Managua, Managua
- Salario: A convenir
- Categoría: Administración / Contabilidad / Finanzas
- Subcategoría Contabilidad / Finanzas
- Localidad: Managua
- Activo desde: 18/05/2022
- Jornada: Desde Casa
- Tipo de Contrato: Contrato por tiempo indefinido
- Cantidad de Vacantes: 1
- Educación Mínima: Universidad
- Disponibilidad de viajar: No
- Disponibilidad de cambio de residencia: No
Who we are
BairesDev is proud to be the fastest-growing company in America. With people on five continents and world-class clients, we are only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of the best talents and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects.
Treasury Analyst at BairesDev
We are looking for a detail-oriented Treasury Analyst to join our team and be responsible for managing and analyzing the financial activities. You will maintain relations with banks and rating agencies and develop effective cash and asset management strategies.
What You?ll Do:
- Perform risk management (liquidity, interest rates, ventures etc.)
- Manage the company?s investment activity and make decisions.
- Prepare Short, Mid and Long Term Cash Flows.
- Assist in the development of financing strategies.
- Prepare budgets and monitor expenditures.
- Implement relevant legislation and policies.
- Submit reports of present financial situation and forecasting.
Here?s what we are looking for:
- 2+ years of experience in similar positions.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Management/Business or related fields.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel) and world class ERPs.
- Experience with SAP B1. (Desirable)
- Proficiency in US & Latam Banking practices (Desirable)
- Advanced English level.
How we do make your work (and your life) easier:
- 100% remote work.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Flexible hours - make your schedule.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- An innovative environment with the structure and resources of a leading multinational.
- Excellent compensation ? well above the market average.
- Here you can grow at the speed of your learning curve.
Our people work remotely but with a consistent and robust culture that promotes diversity and teamwork. To continue being the leading software development company in Latin America, we want to ensure that every BairesDev member gets the best growth and professional development opportunities in a diverse, welcoming, and innovative environment.
Every BairesDev team member brings something unique to our company.
We want to hear your story. Apply now!