Tasks Management Specialist Remote Work / Ref. 0073E1 Vacantes
Dirección y Gerencia en Managua, Managua
- Salario: A convenir
- Categoría: Administración / Contabilidad / Finanzas
- Subcategoría Dirección y Gerencia
- Localidad: Managua
- Activo desde: 19/05/2022
- Jornada: Desde Casa
- Tipo de Contrato: Contrato por tiempo indefinido
- Cantidad de Vacantes: 1
- Educación Mínima: Universidad
- Disponibilidad de viajar: No
- Disponibilidad de cambio de residencia: No
Who we are
BairesDev is proud to be the fastest-growing company in America. With people on five continents and world-class clients, we are only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of the best talents and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects.
Tasks Management Specialist at BairesDev
Our Tasks Management Specialists are senior developers deeply committed to quality. They create highly-optimized, production-ready code every day. They don?t need to be sold on the importance of documentation or team-work because they see it as cornerstones for their work. They are passionate, active members of our community who enjoy sharing knowledge, challenging, and being challenged by other developers and are truly committed to improving themselves and those around them.
What You?ll Do:
- Define and control processes related to tasks management.
- Coach managers on best practices to plan their tasks and those of the employees reporting to them.
- Act as supporting Scrum Master, Agile Coach, etc. in all areas that might benefit from such a role.
- Proactively analyze and propose improvements to tasks management processes and practices.
- Audit the proper usage of our tasks management tools (Jira), alerting and correcting deviations from best practices.
Here?s what we are looking for:
- 3+ years of work experience in the role.
- Formal certification/proof of knowledge on Agile and Scrum.
- Deep knowledge of Jira use and configuration (Jira Certification is a plus).
- Previous work experience in the IT market.
- Advanced English level.
How we do make your work (and your life) easier:
- 100% remote work.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Flexible hours - make your schedule.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- An innovative environment with the structure and resources of a leading multinational.
- Excellent compensation ? well above the market average.
- Here you can grow at the speed of your learning curve.
Our people work remotely but with a consistent and robust culture that promotes diversity and teamwork. To continue being the leading software development company in Latin America, we want to ensure that every BairesDev member gets the best growth and professional development opportunities in a diverse, welcoming, and innovative environment.
Every BairesDev team member brings something unique to our company.
We want to hear your story. Apply now!