Talent Training Support Assistant Remote Work / Ref. 0244E1 Vacantes
Recursos Humanos en Managua, Managua
- Salario: A convenir
- Categoría: Recursos Humanos / Relaciones Públicas
- Subcategoría Recursos Humanos
- Localidad: Managua
- Activo desde: 23/06/2022
- Jornada: Desde Casa
- Tipo de Contrato: Contrato por tiempo indefinido
- Cantidad de Vacantes: 1
- Educación Mínima: Universidad
- Años de Experiencia: 1
- Disponibilidad de viajar: No
- Disponibilidad de cambio de residencia: No
Who we are
BairesDev is proud to be the fastest-growing company in America. With people on five continents and world-class clients, we are only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of the best talents and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects.
Talent Training Support Assistant at BairesDev
We are seeking a Talent Training Support Assistant to provide support to our Training Team. We need someone who is organized, proactive, and multitasking with high adaptability to changes.
What You?ll Do:
- Submit information to the Continuous Improvement team for internal audits.
- Creation and updating of audiovisual material of processes for different areas of Talent Acquisition teams.
- Follow-up on Jira tickets loaded for the Trainer Analysts.
- Prepare internal documentation of New Joiners.
- Provide any type of support that Trainer Analysts require in updating processes. (Grids, Draw.io diagrams, live-shadowing, exercises, etc.)
- Be aware of the information we have and propose improvements.
- Create and submit pending team meeting notes.
- Keep updated the Organization Chart of the area.
Here?s what we are looking for:
- 1+ years of related experience.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Adept with a variety of multimedia training platforms and methods.
- Solid experience in Excel and have a mind for data.
- Advanced English level.
How we do make your work (and your life) easier:
- 100% remote work.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Flexible hours - make your schedule.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- An innovative environment with the structure and resources of a leading multinational.
- Excellent compensation ? well above the market average.
- Here you can grow at the speed of your learning curve.
Our people work remotely but with a consistent and robust culture that promotes diversity and teamwork. To continue being the leading software development company in Latin America, we want to ensure that every BairesDev member gets the best growth and professional development opportunities in a diverse, welcoming, and innovative environment.
Every BairesDev team member brings something unique to our company.
We want to hear your story. Apply now!