Talent Search Specialist Remote Work / Ref. 0196E1 Vacantes
Recursos Humanos en Managua, Managua
- Salario: A convenir
- Categoría: Recursos Humanos / Relaciones Públicas
- Subcategoría Recursos Humanos
- Localidad: Managua
- Activo desde: 18/05/2022
- Jornada: Desde Casa
- Tipo de Contrato: Contrato por tiempo indefinido
- Cantidad de Vacantes: 1
- Educación Mínima: Universidad
- Disponibilidad de viajar: No
- Disponibilidad de cambio de residencia: No
Who we are
BairesDev is proud to be the fastest-growing company in America. With people on five continents and world-class clients, we are only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of the best talents and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects.
Talent Search Specialist at BairesDev
We?re looking for a proactive and analytic Talent Search Specialist. This position is responsible for finding relevant candidates in databases, social media, and job boards, playing a pivotal role in identifying top talent. Booleans search and automation of manual activities will be your friend. No matter how specialized and hard to find the role is, you'll amaze the hiring team by uncovering the perfect candidate match from the depth of the Internet or your professional networks.
What You?ll Do:
- Discover new talent profiles that fit our client demands.
- Define search filters to find hyper-targeted candidates.
- Process candidates? applications for different openings within the company.
- Find the best candidates with a high probability of applying to openings.
- Actively collaborate with different managers to align priorities.
- Reach out to candidates that are not necessarily looking for a job on LinkedIn and by email.
Here?s what we are looking for:
- Proactive and analytic mindset.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with excellent communication skills.
- An achievement-oriented.
- Advanced English level.
- 2+ years of experience in Data Entry or Talent Recruitment.
- Experience in IT Industry head-hunting.
How we do make your work (and your life) easier:
- 100% remote work.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Flexible hours - make your schedule.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- An innovative environment with the structure and resources of a leading multinational.
- Excellent compensation ? well above the market average.
- Here you can grow at the speed of your learning curve.
Our people work remotely but with a consistent and robust culture that promotes diversity and teamwork. To continue being the leading software development company in Latin America, we want to ensure that every BairesDev member gets the best growth and professional development opportunities in a diverse, welcoming, and innovative environment.
Every BairesDev team member brings something unique to our company.
We want to hear your story. Apply now!