Talent Acquisition Leader Remote Work / Ref. 0227E1 Vacantes
Recursos Humanos en Managua, Managua
- Salario: A convenir
- Categoría: Recursos Humanos / Relaciones Públicas
- Subcategoría Recursos Humanos
- Localidad: Managua
- Activo desde: 17/05/2022
- Jornada: Desde Casa
- Tipo de Contrato: Otro tipo de contrato
- Cantidad de Vacantes: 1
- Educación Mínima: Universidad
- Disponibilidad de viajar: No
- Disponibilidad de cambio de residencia: No
Who we are
BairesDev is proud to be the fastest-growing company in America. With people on five continents and world-class clients, we are only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of the best talents and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects.
Talent Acquisition Leader at BairesDev
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Leader to join our HR team. This professional will be responsible for leading the Talent Acquisition team, responsible for identifying and assessing the different profiles (Technical and Non-technical) required by BairesDev and its clients. We are looking for proactive, dynamic people and team players, with great organizational capacity, accustomed to handling multiple tasks, and with marked attention to detail. It is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry!
What You?ll Do:
- Define Talent Acquisition strategy for available openings.
- Work with the Recruiting team to identify possible candidates for the different openings.
- Work with PMs and AMs to identify farming opportunities in the different accounts.
- Propose improvements in Talent Acquisition and Recruiting processes.
- Define economic proposals for candidates.
Here?s what we are looking for:
- 7+ years of experience in IT Recruiting.
- 1+ years of experience in managing teams.
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Flexibility and adaptability to constant changes.
- Working experience in online and phone sales techniques (is a plus).
- Knowledge in IT Industry head-hunting (is a plus).
- Advanced English Level.
How we do make your work (and your life) easier:
- 100% remote work.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Flexible hours - make your schedule.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- An innovative environment with the structure and resources of a leading multinational.
- Excellent compensation ? well above the market average.
- Here you can grow at the speed of your learning curve.
Our people work remotely but with a consistent and robust culture that promotes diversity and teamwork. To continue being the leading software development company in Latin America, we want to ensure that every BairesDev member gets the best growth and professional development opportunities in a diverse, welcoming, and innovative environment.
Every BairesDev team member brings something unique to our company.
We want to hear your story. Apply now!