Talent Acquisition Analyst Remote Work / Ref. 0196E1 Vacantes
Recursos Humanos en Managua, Managua
- Salario: A convenir
- Categoría: Recursos Humanos / Relaciones Públicas
- Subcategoría Recursos Humanos
- Localidad: Managua
- Activo desde: 23/06/2022
- Jornada: Desde Casa
- Tipo de Contrato: Contrato por tiempo indefinido
- Cantidad de Vacantes: 1
- Educación Mínima: Universidad
- Años de Experiencia: 2
- Disponibilidad de viajar: No
- Disponibilidad de cambio de residencia: No
Who we are
BairesDev is proud to be the fastest-growing company in America. With people on five continents and world-class clients, we are only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of the best talents and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects.
Talent Acquisition Analyst at BairesDev
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Analyst to join our HR Team. This professional will be responsible for prospecting Candidate Databases, Developer Platforms, and Job Boards with the objective of finding relevant candidates.
What You?ll Do:
- Propose innovative solutions to track hard-to-find profiles.
- Define search filters to find hyper-targeted leads.
- Work with data and create plans to find the best candidates with a high probability of applying to openings.
- Come up with creative ways to reach out to candidates that are not necessarily looking for a job.
Here?s what we are looking for:
- 2+ years of experience in Talent Recruitment.
- Experience with search engines (LinkedIn, StackOverflow, GitHub).
- Experience in the IT Industry head-hunting.
- Advanced English level.
How we do make your work (and your life) easier:
- 100% remote work.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Flexible hours - make your schedule.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- An innovative environment with the structure and resources of a leading multinational.
- Excellent compensation ? well above the market average.
- Here you can grow at the speed of your learning curve.
Our people work remotely but with a consistent and robust culture that promotes diversity and teamwork. To continue being the leading software development company in Latin America, we want to ensure that every BairesDev member gets the best growth and professional development opportunities in a diverse, welcoming, and innovative environment.
Every BairesDev team member brings something unique to our company.
We want to hear your story. Apply now!