Supply Chain Analyst Remote Work / Ref. 0876E1 Vacantes
Recursos Humanos en Managua, Managua
- Salario: A convenir
- Categoría: Recursos Humanos / Relaciones Públicas
- Subcategoría Recursos Humanos
- Localidad: Managua
- Activo desde: 13/05/2022
- Jornada: Desde Casa
- Tipo de Contrato: Otro tipo de contrato
- Cantidad de Vacantes: 1
- Educación Mínima: Universidad
- Disponibilidad de viajar: No
- Disponibilidad de cambio de residencia: No
Who we are
BairesDev is proud to be the fastest-growing company in America. With people on five continents and world-class clients, we are only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of the best talents and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects.
Supply Chain Analyst at BairesDev
We are looking for a Supply Chain Analyst to join our team to make a correct and timely analysis of the management of the company's assets in stock.This is an excellent opportunity to be one of the key members of our Engineering team and position yourself for unique career growth opportunities.
What You?ll Do:
- Determine supply needs for products and services and research potential suppliers.
- Act as a link and communicate pricing and performance needs to vendors and suppliers.
- Participate in negotiations of favorable procurement contracts and prices with selected vendors and suppliers.
- Select the most suitable suppliers in terms of reliability, product quality, and cost-efficiency.
- Maintain and update a list of suppliers and their qualifications, delivery times, and potential future development.
- Prepare cost-benefit analysis reports for review by managers.
- Work with team members and procurement manager to complete duties as needed.
Here?s what we are looking for:
- Knowledge of SAP or SAP B1.
- Supply chain management, logistics, business management or related fields.
- +2 years experience in a supply management role or related position
- Experience in managing inventory.
- Previous experience with SAP.
- SQL analysis tools and mathematical analysis.
- Interpersonal skills and ability to build and improve trusting.
- Advanced English level.
How we do make your work (and your life) easier:
- 100% remote work.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Flexible hours - make your schedule.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- An innovative environment with the structure and resources of a leading multinational.
- Excellent compensation ? well above the market average.
- Here you can grow at the speed of your learning curve.
Our people work remotely but with a consistent and robust culture that promotes diversity and teamwork. To continue being the leading software development company in Latin America, we want to ensure that every BairesDev member gets the best growth and professional development opportunities in a diverse, welcoming, and innovative environment.
Every BairesDev team member brings something unique to our company.
We want to hear your story. Apply now!