Staffing Account Manager Remote Work / Ref. 0224E1 Vacantes
Promotores de venta en Managua, Managua
- Salario: A convenir
- Categoría: Comercial / Ventas / Atención al Cliente
- Subcategoría Promotores de venta
- Localidad: Managua
- Activo desde: 18/05/2022
- Jornada: Desde Casa
- Tipo de Contrato: Contrato por tiempo indefinido
- Cantidad de Vacantes: 1
- Educación Mínima: Universidad
- Disponibilidad de viajar: No
- Disponibilidad de cambio de residencia: No
Who we are
BairesDev is proud to be the fastest-growing company in America. With people on five continents and world-class clients, we are only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of the best talents and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects.
Staffing Account Manager at BairesDev
We are looking for an Account Manager to join our team. You will be the nexus between the Sales and Staffing Teams, and responsible for managing Staffing accounts.
As an Account Manager, you will play a critical and active role in the day-to-day operations. This is an excellent opportunity to be one of the key members of our team and position yourself for unique career growth opportunities.
What You?ll Do:
- Lead the commercial discussion with the internal client.
- Establish the Rates for the new resources to be proposed.
- Develop long-term strategies.
- Work closely and collaboratively to develop and implement appropriate prospect strategies and plans.
- Provide complete and appropriate solutions to boost revenue growth and profitability.
- Develop customer growth strategy.
Here?s what we are looking for:
- 4+ Years of experience in software outsourcing and account management.
- Multitasking Skills.
- IT background.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities.
- Knowledge of Staff Augmentation, Time & Materials and Fixed Price projects.
- Must be familiar with CRM practices, along with the ability to build productive business professional relationships.
- Bachelor Degree in Software Engineering or Computer Science.
- Advanced English level.
How we do make your work (and your life) easier:
- 100% remote work.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Flexible hours - make your schedule.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- An innovative environment with the structure and resources of a leading multinational.
- Excellent compensation ? well above the market average.
- Here you can grow at the speed of your learning curve.
Our people work remotely but with a consistent and robust culture that promotes diversity and teamwork. To continue being the leading software development company in Latin America, we want to ensure that every BairesDev member gets the best growth and professional development opportunities in a diverse, welcoming, and innovative environment.
Every BairesDev team member brings something unique to our company.
We want to hear your story. Apply now!