SQL Engineer Remote Work / Ref. 0090E1 Vacantes
Sistemas en Managua, Managua
- Salario: A convenir
- Categoría: Informática / Telecomunicaciones
- Subcategoría Sistemas
- Localidad: Managua
- Activo desde: 14/01/2022
- Jornada: Desde Casa
- Tipo de Contrato: Contrato por tiempo indefinido
- Cantidad de Vacantes: 1
Who we are
BairesDev is proud to be the fastest-growing company in America. With people in five continents and world-class clients, we are only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of the best talents and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects.
SQL Engineer at BairesDev
We are looking for SQL Engineers to join our Internal Engineering team and participate in the development of our lead generation platform, which generates millions of dollars in revenue each year. Our teams are multicultural and distributed throughout the world. We are looking for proactive people that are passionate about technology, collaborative and creative team players. This is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry!
These developers will face numerous technical challenges:
- Develop, review and improve complex SQL scripts.
- Fix database performance issues and ensure that best practices are followed.
- Diagnose complex database setups, and communicate clearly through its resolution.
- Monitor database health.
- Identify process improvements, come up with solutions and coordinate efforts with other key team members.
- Identify and triage system issues and work with our development team to drive resolution.
- Facilitate training for the development team.
Here?s what we are looking for:
- 5+ years of experience in MS SQL Development.
- Proficient with analysis, troubleshooting, and problem-solving.
- Experience working with extra-large databases.
- Hands-on experience with managing data loads and data quality.
- Advanced English level.
How we do make your work (and your life) easier:
- 100% remote work.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Flexible hours - make your schedule.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- An innovative environment with the structure and resources of a leading multinational.
- Excellent compensation ? well above the market average.
- Here you can grow at the speed of your learning curve.
Our people work remotely but with a consistent and robust culture that promotes diversity and teamwork. To continue being the leading software development company in Latin America, we want to ensure that every BairesDev member gets the best growth and professional development opportunities in a diverse, welcoming, and innovative environment.
Every BairesDev team member brings something unique to our company.
We want to hear your story. Apply now!