Solutions Architect Remote Work / Ref. 0097E1 Vacantes
Promotores de venta en Managua, Managua
- Salario: A convenir
- Categoría: Comercial / Ventas / Atención al Cliente
- Subcategoría Promotores de venta
- Localidad: Managua
- Activo desde: 23/05/2022
- Jornada: Desde Casa
- Tipo de Contrato: Otro tipo de contrato
- Cantidad de Vacantes: 1
- Educación Mínima: Universidad
- Disponibilidad de viajar: No
- Disponibilidad de cambio de residencia: No
Who we are
BairesDev is proud to be the fastest-growing company in America. With people on five continents and world-class clients, we are only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of the best talents and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects.
Solutions Architect at BairesDev
We are looking for Solution Architects to join the Presales team and participate in different projects made up of multicultural teams distributed throughout the world. We are looking for proactive, dynamic people and team players, with great organizational capacity, accustomed to handle multiple tasks and with marked attention to details. This is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest growing companies in the industry!
What You?ll Do:
- The Solution Architect is a primarily commercial, client-facing role that is key in the pre-sales process through to project initiation.
- Participate in videoconferences and face-to-face meetings with existing and potential customers.
- High-level estimation and recommendations for approaches to software delivery focused on composing and sizing teams to deliver software.
- Consulting for best practices in software delivery; CI/CD, DevOps, automated testing, UX and other roles necessary for the successful delivery of software.
- Screen technical leads to lead software development teams based on technical ability, leadership and overall project fit.
- Work with both sales as well as client services to size opportunities, determine high-level solutions and create formal proposals.
- As needed collaboration on RFPs/RFIs, as well as form part of RFP/RFI presentation and defense.
Here?s what we are looking for:
- 8+ years working in the SDLC building software with teams. Technical lead, engineering manager or director level desirable.
- 3+ years experience leading a team or teams of software developers (or engineers in general delivering solutions, DevOps or testing e.g.).
- 5+ years in one specific area or role in the SDLC (language, framework or technology) building and implementing technology solutions.
- Advanced English level.
How we do make your work (and your life) easier:
- 100% remote work.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Flexible hours - make your schedule.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- An innovative environment with the structure and resources of a leading multinational.
- Excellent compensation ? well above the market average.
- Here you can grow at the speed of your learning curve.
Our people work remotely but with a consistent and robust culture that promotes diversity and teamwork. To continue being the leading software development company in Latin America, we want to ensure that every BairesDev member gets the best growth and professional development opportunities in a diverse, welcoming, and innovative environment.
Every BairesDev team member brings something unique to our company.
We want to hear your story. Apply now!