Senior UX Research Remote Work / Ref. 0066E (RD)1 Vacantes
Sistemas en Managua, Managua
- Salario: A convenir
- Categoría: Informática / Telecomunicaciones
- Subcategoría Sistemas
- Localidad: Managua
- Activo desde: 18/05/2022
- Jornada: Desde Casa
- Tipo de Contrato: Contrato por tiempo indefinido
- Cantidad de Vacantes: 1
- Educación Mínima: Universidad
- Disponibilidad de viajar: No
- Disponibilidad de cambio de residencia: No
Who we are
BairesDev is proud to be the fastest-growing company in America. With people on five continents and world-class clients, we are only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of the best talents and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects.
Senior UX Research at BairesDev
We are looking for an outstanding Senior UX Research to join our Research & Development Team (R&D). This professional will be part of a highly collaborative multidisciplinary team responsible for creating the experience of internal and external products. We are looking for a creative problem solver with experience in helping and guiding product managers, owners, and designers in the product development lifecycle.
What You?ll Do:
- Collaborate to shape and deliver a delightful customer experience based on research.
- Be part of a multidisciplinary product team to identify key research questions and goals, applying research methodologies to drive customer-centered and data-driven decisions on product and design strategy.
- Implementing a variety of research methods (focus groups, quantitative and qualitative surveys, card sorting, participatory design / co-creation workshops, heuristic evaluation (formal and informal), cognitive walkthroughs).
- Combine data-driven and user-centric methodologies for better results.
Here?s what we are looking for:
- 5+ years of research experience.
- Proven Experience in UX Research (Qualitative and Quantitative methods).
- Strong understanding of research, the product development lifecycle, and UX design process.
- A great team player, experienced in working with agile teams.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products: Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Advanced English level.
- A problem-solver mentality and a spirit for innovation.
How we do make your work (and your life) easier:
- 100% remote work.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Flexible hours - make your schedule.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- An innovative environment with the structure and resources of a leading multinational.
- Excellent compensation ? well above the market average.
- Here you can grow at the speed of your learning curve.
Our people work remotely but with a consistent and robust culture that promotes diversity and teamwork. To continue being the leading software development company in Latin America, we want to ensure that every BairesDev member gets the best growth and professional development opportunities in a diverse, welcoming, and innovative environment.
Every BairesDev team member brings something unique to our company.
We want to hear your story. Apply now!