Senior Product Designer Remote Work / Ref. 0066E (RD)1 Vacantes
Sistemas en Managua, Managua
- Salario: A convenir
- Categoría: Informática / Telecomunicaciones
- Subcategoría Sistemas
- Localidad: Managua
- Activo desde: 18/05/2022
- Jornada: Desde Casa
- Tipo de Contrato: Contrato por tiempo indefinido
- Cantidad de Vacantes: 1
- Educación Mínima: Universidad
- Disponibilidad de viajar: No
- Disponibilidad de cambio de residencia: No
Who we are
BairesDev is proud to be the fastest-growing company in America. With people on five continents and world-class clients, we are only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of the best talents and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects.
Senior Product Designer at BairesDev
We are looking for an outstanding Senior Product Designer to join our Research & Development Team (R&D). This professional will be part of a highly collaborative multidisciplinary team responsible for creating the experience of internal and external products. We are looking for a creative problem solver with experience in designing flows, prototypes, experiences, and interfaces that provide a seamless experience to multiple audiences.
What You?ll Do:
- Work closely to the Product Manager and Product Owner, as well as with developers and designers, aligning customer needs and business goals, from the discovery of product specs up to the deliverables.
- Define design requirements based on briefings from internal teams and stakeholders.
- Own the product development lifecycle and UX design process.
- Present and effectively communicate how the flows, wireframes, prototypes, and interfaces work and will help achieve company objectives.
- Be responsible for usability tests with the internal team and end-users, gathering information, and creating a plan to evolve the product.
- Master HCI usability and accessibility.
- Participate in the company?s design system development.
- Combine data-driven and user-centric methodologies for better results.
- Collaborate with product owners, developers, and designers to translate business goals into unique brand and product experiences.
- Be a part of all phases of the project lifecycle including requirements gathering, user analysis, wireframes, flows, testing, implementation, and results analysis.
- Keep up with and educate the team about new or changing web and app creative trends and technologies.
Here?s what we are looking for:
- 5+ years of experience as a product designer.
- Knowledge of Apple, Google, and responsive design guidelines.
- A great team player, experienced in working with agile teams.
- Advanced problem-solving skills and the ability to optimize data for the best possible outcome.
- Proficiency in Sketch, Figma, Adobe Family, and prototype tools.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office products: Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Advanced English level.
- A problem-solver mentality and a spirit for innovation.
How we do make your work (and your life) easier:
- 100% remote work.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Flexible hours - make your schedule.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- An innovative environment with the structure and resources of a leading multinational.
- Excellent compensation ? well above the market average.
- Here you can grow at the speed of your learning curve.
Our people work remotely but with a consistent and robust culture that promotes diversity and teamwork. To continue being the leading software development company in Latin America, we want to ensure that every BairesDev member gets the best growth and professional development opportunities in a diverse, welcoming, and innovative environment.
Every BairesDev team member brings something unique to our company.
We want to hear your story. Apply now!