Senior Data Analyst Remote Work / Ref. 1028E (RD)1 Vacantes
Sistemas en Managua, Managua
- Salario: A convenir
- Categoría: Informática / Telecomunicaciones
- Subcategoría Sistemas
- Localidad: Managua
- Activo desde: 18/05/2022
- Jornada: Desde Casa
- Tipo de Contrato: Contrato por tiempo indefinido
- Cantidad de Vacantes: 1
- Educación Mínima: Universidad
- Disponibilidad de viajar: No
- Disponibilidad de cambio de residencia: No
Who we are
BairesDev is proud to be the fastest-growing company in America. With people on five continents and world-class clients, we are only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of the best talents and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects.
Senior Data Analyst at BairesDev
We are looking for outstanding Senior Data Analysts to join BairesDev?s Research & Development Team (R&D). This professional will be responsible for using data to help the business meet its objectives, mainly by generating hypotheses and using data to validate them and to generate insights. Help to improve data literacy and overall analytical environment across the company.
What You?ll do:
- Understand, locate and propose new process improvement opportunities.
- Generate hypotheses and setup tests to validate them using data.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports.
- Participate actively in discussions and decisions regarding the whole Data Analysis chapter.
- Collaborate with data product managers to build awesome data products.
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs.
- Help to spread data-driven mindset and to improve data literacy. Be a data evangelist.
Here?s what we are looking for:
- 5+ years of experience working with analytics, BI, statistics, or any other related area.
- Proficiency with SQL.
- Extensive experience with data visualization and storytelling with data.
- Very good communication skills, capacity to collaborate and build relationships with non-technical users.
- 1+ years of experience with Python, R, or another programming language.
- Experience with people analytics.
- Have a Business, Statistics, Engineering, or Mathematics background.
How we do make your work (and your life) easier:
- 100% remote work.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Flexible hours - make your schedule.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- An innovative environment with the structure and resources of a leading multinational.
- Excellent compensation ? well above the market average.
- Here you can grow at the speed of your learning curve.
Our people work remotely but with a consistent and robust culture that promotes diversity and teamwork. To continue being the leading software development company in Latin America, we want to ensure that every BairesDev member gets the best growth and professional development opportunities in a diverse, welcoming, and innovative environment.
Every BairesDev team member brings something unique to our company.
We want to hear your story. Apply now!