Senior Controlling Analyst Remote Work / Ref. 0882E1 Vacantes
Contabilidad / Finanzas en Managua, Managua
- Salario: A convenir
- Categoría: Administración / Contabilidad / Finanzas
- Subcategoría Contabilidad / Finanzas
- Localidad: Managua
- Activo desde: 13/05/2022
- Jornada: Desde Casa
- Tipo de Contrato: Otro tipo de contrato
- Cantidad de Vacantes: 1
- Educación Mínima: Universidad
- Disponibilidad de viajar: No
- Disponibilidad de cambio de residencia: No
Who we are
BairesDev is proud to be the fastest-growing company in America. With people on five continents and world-class clients, we are only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of the best talents and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects.
Senior Controlling Analyst at BairesDev
We are looking for a Senior Controlling Analyst to join our Management Control Team and participate in different projects made up of multicultural teams distributed throughout the world. This person must have strong understanding of financial analysis, to be proactive, detail oriented and demonstrate excellent analytical abilities, as well as teamwork and multitasking skills. This is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest growing companies in the industry!
What You?ll Do:
- Participate in the preparation of the company's annual budgets.
- Ensure compliance with both accounting and tax obligations.
- Verify compliance with the fiscal objectives, rules and procedures of the organization.
- Detect errors, deviations and areas of improvement from the economic point of view in different processes of the company.
- Analyze company-wide standards, procedures and reports.
- Collaborate in the definition and analysis of the company's general business plan.
Here?s what we are looking for:
- Advanced student or graduate of careers such as Economics, Accountant, Actuary, Finance, Administration or similar.
- Experience of at least two years in similar positions.
- Ability to prioritize projects and meet deadlines.
- Communication skills both written and oral.
- Proactive and decisive attitude.
- Capacity for teamwork.
- Advanced English level.
How we do make your work (and your life) easier:
- 100% remote work.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Flexible hours - make your schedule.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- An innovative environment with the structure and resources of a leading multinational.
- Excellent compensation ? well above the market average.
- Here you can grow at the speed of your learning curve.
Our people work remotely but with a consistent and robust culture that promotes diversity and teamwork. To continue being the leading software development company in Latin America, we want to ensure that every BairesDev member gets the best growth and professional development opportunities in a diverse, welcoming, and innovative environment.
Every BairesDev team member brings something unique to our company.
We want to hear your story. Apply now!