Senior Analytics Engineer Remote Work / Ref. 0960E (RD)1 Vacantes
Sistemas en Managua, Managua
- Salario: A convenir
- Categoría: Informática / Telecomunicaciones
- Subcategoría Sistemas
- Localidad: Managua
- Activo desde: 18/05/2022
- Jornada: Desde Casa
- Tipo de Contrato: Contrato por tiempo indefinido
- Cantidad de Vacantes: 1
- Educación Mínima: Universidad
- Disponibilidad de viajar: No
- Disponibilidad de cambio de residencia: No
Who we are
BairesDev is proud to be the fastest-growing company in America. With people on five continents and world-class clients, we are only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of the best talents and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects.
Senior Analytics Engineer at BairesDev
We are looking for outstanding Senior Analytics Engineers to join BairesDev Research & Development Team (R&D). As an Analytics Engineer, you will be responsible for organizing and providing easy-to-consume analytical data for multiple contexts within the company.
What You?ll do:
- Build and maintain data pipelines for both the whole company and specific areas.
- Help to build and maintain corporate data visualization dashboards.
- Understand the business rules that model the business and translate them to code (SQL/Python).
- Identify opportunities to better organize data and information throughout the company.
- Collaborate with data product managers to build awesome data products.
- Help to spread data-driven mindset and to improve data literacy. Be a data evangelist.
- As a senior, help to develop others in the team to grow in both soft and hard skills.
Here?s what we are looking for:
- 7+ years of experience working with BI, analytics, or other data-related areas.
- 5+ years of experience with SQL.
- 2+ years of experience with Python, R, or another programming language.
- Very good communication skills, capacity to collaborate and build relationships with non-technical users.
- 1+ year working in Analytics Engineering.
- Experience with people analytics, streaming analytics, graph database, and data visualization tools.
- Experience with Apache Spark, Hive and Impala, Hadoop, or other big data-related technologies.
How we do make your work (and your life) easier:
- 100% remote work.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Flexible hours - make your schedule.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- An innovative environment with the structure and resources of a leading multinational.
- Excellent compensation ? well above the market average.
- Here you can grow at the speed of your learning curve.
Our people work remotely but with a consistent and robust culture that promotes diversity and teamwork. To continue being the leading software development company in Latin America, we want to ensure that every BairesDev member gets the best growth and professional development opportunities in a diverse, welcoming, and innovative environment.
Every BairesDev team member brings something unique to our company.
We want to hear your story. Apply now!