Salesforce Commerce Cloud Developer Remote Work / Ref. 0385E1 Vacantes
Sistemas en Managua, Managua
- Salario: A convenir
- Categoría: Informática / Telecomunicaciones
- Subcategoría Sistemas
- Localidad: Managua
- Activo desde: 23/05/2022
- Jornada: Desde Casa
- Tipo de Contrato: Otro tipo de contrato
- Cantidad de Vacantes: 1
- Educación Mínima: Universidad
- Disponibilidad de viajar: No
- Disponibilidad de cambio de residencia: No
Who we are
BairesDev is proud to be the fastest-growing company in America. With people on five continents and world-class clients, we are only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of the best talents and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects.
Salesforce Commerce Cloud Developer at BairesDev
We are looking for a Salesforce Commerce Cloud Developer to build and maintain the back-end systems that support our internal customers. You will apply creativity and experience to design smart and responsive data structures and provide project feedback, the scope of work, time estimates, and communicate updates to stakeholders.
What You?ll Do:
- Participate in the planning and design of projects.
- Implement and test software releases.
- Working with PM, dev, and QA teams to ensure successful completion of development tasks.
- Monitor applications for performance, stability, and uptime.
- Help the team fix bugs and add enhancements.
- Ensure new code is documented and is written appropriately.
Here?s what we are looking for:
- 5+ Years experience including Back end and Front end proficiencies with Salesforce Commerce Cloud (B2C).
- Proficiency in Java, T-SQL and PHP.
- Knowledge in Cloud technologies.
- Working experience of API development and integration.
- Advanced English level.
How we do make your work (and your life) easier:
- 100% remote work.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Flexible hours - make your schedule.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- An innovative environment with the structure and resources of a leading multinational.
- Excellent compensation ? well above the market average.
- Here you can grow at the speed of your learning curve.
Our people work remotely but with a consistent and robust culture that promotes diversity and teamwork. To continue being the leading software development company in Latin America, we want to ensure that every BairesDev member gets the best growth and professional development opportunities in a diverse, welcoming, and innovative environment.
Every BairesDev team member brings something unique to our company.
We want to hear your story. Apply now!