Sales Manager Remote Work / Ref. 0097E1 Vacantes
Promotores de venta en Managua, Managua
- Salario: A convenir
- Categoría: Comercial / Ventas / Atención al Cliente
- Subcategoría Promotores de venta
- Localidad: Managua
- Activo desde: 11/05/2022
- Jornada: Desde Casa
- Tipo de Contrato: Contrato por tiempo indefinido
- Cantidad de Vacantes: 1
- Educación Mínima: Universidad
- Disponibilidad de viajar: No
- Disponibilidad de cambio de residencia: No
Who we are
BairesDev is proud to be the fastest-growing company in America. With people on five continents and world-class clients, we are only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of the best talents and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects.
Sales Manager at BairesDev
We are looking for a Sales Manager to lead our Sales Team and help spearhead our growth.
As a Sales Manager, you will play a critical and active role in the day-to-day operations. This is an excellent opportunity to be one of the key members of our Sales team and position yourself for unique career growth opportunities.
What You?ll Do:
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team.
- Provide complete and appropriate solutions to boost revenue growth and profitability.
- Design and implement strategic business plans.
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives.
Here?s what we are looking for:
- Proven work experience as a Sales Manager.
- Must be highly motivated, flexible, and service-oriented.
- Must be familiar with CRM practices, along with the ability to build productive business professional relationships.
- Goal-oriented, driven and experienced in networking with and influencing decision-makers.
- Excellent selling, communication, and negotiation skills.
- Prioritizing, time management, and organizational skills.
- Experience in opening doors to new opportunities.
- Fast learner and passionate about sales.
- Advanced English level.
How we do make your work (and your life) easier:
- 100% remote work.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Flexible hours - make your schedule.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- An innovative environment with the structure and resources of a leading multinational.
- Excellent compensation ? well above the market average.
- Here you can grow at the speed of your learning curve.
Our people work remotely but with a consistent and robust culture that promotes diversity and teamwork. To continue being the leading software development company in Latin America, we want to ensure that every BairesDev member gets the best growth and professional development opportunities in a diverse, welcoming, and innovative environment.
Every BairesDev team member brings something unique to our company.
We want to hear your story. Apply now!