Sales Controlling Pricing Lead Remote Work / Ref. 0806E1 Vacantes
Contabilidad / Finanzas en Managua, Managua
- Salario: A convenir
- Categoría: Administración / Contabilidad / Finanzas
- Subcategoría Contabilidad / Finanzas
- Localidad: Managua
- Activo desde: 13/05/2022
- Jornada: Desde Casa
- Tipo de Contrato: Otro tipo de contrato
- Cantidad de Vacantes: 1
- Educación Mínima: Universidad
- Disponibilidad de viajar: No
- Disponibilidad de cambio de residencia: No
Who we are
BairesDev is proud to be the fastest-growing company in America. With people on five continents and world-class clients, we are only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of the best talents and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects.
Sales Controlling Pricing Lead at BairesDev
We are looking for a Sales Controlling Pricing Lead to join our Finance team and assist in audits, budgets, and internal Sales processes. This is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry!
What You?ll Do:
- Lead the Pricing team inside Sales Controlling.
- Define the specific rates to be quoted to Clients/Potential Clients.
- Ensure that logic and good commercial practices are applied in the pricing strategy.
- Approve new openings aligned with the general objectives of sales and the company.
- Define and make strategic validations of new opportunities for the company.
- Interact with multiple areas such as Sales, Staffing, Client Services, Top Management.
- Carry out daily reviews of the Sales Representative?s reports.
- Proceed with Sales Planning for annual Budgeting, Planning Rounds, and monthly forecasting.
Here?s what we are looking for:
- Graduated in Business, Finance or similar.
- 3+ years of professional experience.
- Team Leadership experience.
- Experience in financial modeling and data analysis. (Desirable).
- Experience in Pricing Roles. (Desirable).
- Experience in Sales Support or Sales Audit roles.
- Proactive, quick learner, and able to multitask.
- Detail-oriented and deadline-driven.
- Ability to work autonomously and remotely.
- Methodic and able to follow processes.
- Advanced English level.
How we do make your work (and your life) easier:
- 100% remote work.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Flexible hours - make your schedule.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- An innovative environment with the structure and resources of a leading multinational.
- Excellent compensation ? well above the market average.
- Here you can grow at the speed of your learning curve.
Our people work remotely but with a consistent and robust culture that promotes diversity and teamwork. To continue being the leading software development company in Latin America, we want to ensure that every BairesDev member gets the best growth and professional development opportunities in a diverse, welcoming, and innovative environment.
Every BairesDev team member brings something unique to our company.
We want to hear your story. Apply now!