Remote Recruiting Agent Remote Work / Ref. 0067E1 Vacantes
Recursos Humanos en Managua, Managua
- Salario: A convenir
- Categoría: Recursos Humanos / Relaciones Públicas
- Subcategoría Recursos Humanos
- Localidad: Managua
- Activo desde: 19/05/2022
- Jornada: Desde Casa
- Tipo de Contrato: Contrato por tiempo indefinido
- Cantidad de Vacantes: 1
- Educación Mínima: Universidad
- Años de Experiencia: 1
- Disponibilidad de viajar: No
- Disponibilidad de cambio de residencia: No
Who we are
BairesDev is proud to be the fastest-growing company in America. With people on five continents and world-class clients, we are only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of the best talents and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects.
Remote Recruiting Agent at BairesDev
We are looking for a Remote Recruiting Agent to join our Recruiting Team and participate in different projects made up of multicultural teams distributed throughout the world. This person must be proactive, detail-oriented, and demonstrate excellent analytical abilities, as well as teamwork and multitasking skills. This is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry!
What You?ll Do:
- Support the sourcing process that includes posting job openings on various job boards, headhunting, use of social networks, filtering of CVs, and contact with candidates.
- Understand the requirements of each vacancy to carry out the headhunting process according to these needs.
Here?s what we are looking for:
- At least 1 year of work experience.
- Knowledge of the IT market.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Great capacity for self-management.
- Studies in Human Resources, psychology, or related careers.
- Advanced English level.
How we do make your work (and your life) easier:
- 100% remote work.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Flexible hours - make your schedule.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- An innovative environment with the structure and resources of a leading multinational.
- Excellent compensation ? well above the market average.
- Here you can grow at the speed of your learning curve.
Our people work remotely but with a consistent and robust culture that promotes diversity and teamwork. To continue being the leading software development company in Latin America, we want to ensure that every BairesDev member gets the best growth and professional development opportunities in a diverse, welcoming, and innovative environment.
Every BairesDev team member brings something unique to our company.
We want to hear your story. Apply now!