Recruiting Manager Remote Work / Ref. 0227E1 Vacantes
Recursos Humanos en Managua, Managua
- Salario: A convenir
- Categoría: Recursos Humanos / Relaciones Públicas
- Subcategoría Recursos Humanos
- Localidad: Managua
- Activo desde: 19/05/2022
- Jornada: Desde Casa
- Tipo de Contrato: Contrato por tiempo indefinido
- Cantidad de Vacantes: 1
- Educación Mínima: Universidad
- Disponibilidad de viajar: No
- Disponibilidad de cambio de residencia: No
Who we are
BairesDev is proud to be the fastest-growing company in America. With people on five continents and world-class clients, we are only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of the best talents and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects.
Recruiting Manager at BairesDev
We are looking for a Recruitment Manager to join our Recruiting Team and participate in different projects made up of multicultural teams distributed throughout the world. This person must be proactive, detail oriented and demonstrate excellent analytical abilities, as well as teamwork and multitasking skills. This is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest growing companies in the industry! to accompany our strategic growth objectives in hiring personnel and key roles.
What You?ll Do:
- Collaborate in the definition and execution of the talent attraction strategy.
- Plan alternative scenarios of recruitment according to business needs.
- Design and validate best practices for the attraction, search and selection of professionals for our vacancies in collaboration with leaders and Managers.
- Provide new ideas and solutions aimed to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the selection processes, methods and technology.
- Preparation of reports and metrics.
Here?s what we are looking for:
- At least 5 years of experience in recruiting.
- Experience in leading teams of at least 5 people.
- Good interpersonal relationships.
- Knowledge of the IT market, both of development professionals and business profiles.
- Good command of English to get by on a day-to-day basis.
- Advanced English level.
How we do make your work (and your life) easier:
- 100% remote work.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Flexible hours - make your schedule.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- An innovative environment with the structure and resources of a leading multinational.
- Excellent compensation ? well above the market average.
- Here you can grow at the speed of your learning curve.
Our people work remotely but with a consistent and robust culture that promotes diversity and teamwork. To continue being the leading software development company in Latin America, we want to ensure that every BairesDev member gets the best growth and professional development opportunities in a diverse, welcoming, and innovative environment.
Every BairesDev team member brings something unique to our company.
We want to hear your story. Apply now!