React Native Architect Remote Work / Ref. 0198E1 Vacantes
Sistemas en Managua, Managua
- Salario: A convenir
- Categoría: Informática / Telecomunicaciones
- Subcategoría Sistemas
- Localidad: Managua
- Activo desde: 19/05/2022
- Jornada: Desde Casa
- Tipo de Contrato: Contrato por tiempo indefinido
- Cantidad de Vacantes: 1
- Educación Mínima: Universidad
- Disponibilidad de viajar: No
- Disponibilidad de cambio de residencia: No
Who we are
BairesDev is proud to be the fastest-growing company in America. With people on five continents and world-class clients, we are only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of the best talents and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects.
React Native Architect at BairesDev
Are you a React Native Software Architect able to provide the highest tech quality and innovation standards? Are you driven for continuous progress, helping all the different types of clients worldwide? If so, you are probably a good match for our Development Team. Apply! You will lead a virtual team and should be masterful to advance the demands fulfillment process to achieve/exceed excellent delivery targets for related workloads in your assigned project.
What You?ll Do:
- Drive customer conversations to define the overall technical architecture for mobile applications and requirements for the implementation of mobile solution.
- Discuss technical aspects of mobile applications , solution architecture, technology used, methodology followed, and devices selected with the customer.
- Deliver mobile platform and architecture recommendations based on requirements and industry best practices.
- Take ownership of the solution from end to end, and be responsible for translating functional requirements into a mobile solution.
Here?s what we are looking for:
- 6+ years of experience in React Native.
- Ability to work with relational and non-relational bases.
- Strong experience in design and software architecture.
- Strong understanding of system security.
- Experience and a good understanding of memory management and performance.
- Experience with Distributed and Scalable solutions.
- Experience working with the Cloud.
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Expert in system designing.
- Expert IT infrastructure knowledge.
- Expert in developing/integrating with large scalable applications.
- Expert in coding reviews and managing CI/CD pipelines.
- Advanced English level.
How we do make your work (and your life) easier:
- 100% remote work.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Flexible hours - make your schedule.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- An innovative environment with the structure and resources of a leading multinational.
- Excellent compensation ? well above the market average.
- Here you can grow at the speed of your learning curve.
Our people work remotely but with a consistent and robust culture that promotes diversity and teamwork. To continue being the leading software development company in Latin America, we want to ensure that every BairesDev member gets the best growth and professional development opportunities in a diverse, welcoming, and innovative environment.
Every BairesDev team member brings something unique to our company.
We want to hear your story. Apply now!