QA Manager Remote Work / Ref. 0166E1 Vacantes
Sistemas en Managua, Managua
- Salario: A convenir
- Categoría: Informática / Telecomunicaciones
- Subcategoría Sistemas
- Localidad: Managua
- Activo desde: 18/05/2022
- Jornada: Desde Casa
- Tipo de Contrato: Contrato por tiempo indefinido
- Cantidad de Vacantes: 1
- Educación Mínima: Universidad
- Disponibilidad de viajar: No
- Disponibilidad de cambio de residencia: No
Who we are
BairesDev is proud to be the fastest-growing company in America. With people on five continents and world-class clients, we are only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of the best talents and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects.
QA Manager at BairesDev
Being a QA Manager Developer in our Development Team is just like being a full-time problem solver. We expect your abilities to be a combination of experience, knowledge, and independence. Innovation is also at the heart of the BairesDev strategy. So, if you were willing to take on the most complex tasks and be a master of your tech stack, QA, then you are probably one of those unique we?re looking for.
What You?ll Do:
- Delivery of projects.
- Development of test strategies and creation of appropriate test harnesses.
- Technical leadership.
- People management and team satisfaction.
Here?s what we are looking for:
- 7+ years of experience as QA Analyst.
- 4+ years of experience in similar positions.
- Proven track record of managing a team of technical leads.
- Client-oriented work.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Background in IT.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience working with Python and Django (Desirable).
- Experience working with SaaS applications in a cloud environment (ideally AWS) (Desirable).
- Degree in Software Development Engineering or Computer Science (Desirable).
- Advanced English level.
How we do make your work (and your life) easier:
- 100% remote work.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Flexible hours - make your schedule.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- An innovative environment with the structure and resources of a leading multinational.
- Excellent compensation ? well above the market average.
- Here you can grow at the speed of your learning curve.
Our people work remotely but with a consistent and robust culture that promotes diversity and teamwork. To continue being the leading software development company in Latin America, we want to ensure that every BairesDev member gets the best growth and professional development opportunities in a diverse, welcoming, and innovative environment.
Every BairesDev team member brings something unique to our company.
We want to hear your story. Apply now!