QA Automation Leader Remote Work / Ref. 0166E1 Vacantes
Sistemas en Managua, Managua
- Salario: A convenir
- Categoría: Informática / Telecomunicaciones
- Subcategoría Sistemas
- Localidad: Managua
- Activo desde: 18/05/2022
- Jornada: Desde Casa
- Tipo de Contrato: Contrato por tiempo indefinido
- Cantidad de Vacantes: 1
- Educación Mínima: Universidad
- Disponibilidad de viajar: No
- Disponibilidad de cambio de residencia: No
Who we are
BairesDev is proud to be the fastest-growing company in America. With people on five continents and world-class clients, we are only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of the best talents and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects.
QA Automation Leader at BairesDev
If you are a natural leader with mentoring experience, this job is for you! As a QA Automation Tech Leader in our Development Team, your mission will be technically overseeing a team of experienced front and back developers. You will work in a fast-paced global team in charge of pushing the innovation to the next level. Innovation is at the heart of the BairesDev strategy.
What You?ll Do:
- Work closely with developers to create test cases, design test plans, and automate test cases for the verification of product functionality.
- Work closely with developers Product Owners & Scrum Masters to review product requirements and design.
- Manage and track Bugs and Enhancements (via JIRA and applicable tools).
- Investigate and analyze product defects.
- Develop and implement the Test Automation strategy.
- Generate API Level Automated Test Scripts using various technologies and tools.
Here?s what we are looking for:
- 7+ years of experience in automated testing.
- Advance agile methodologies management.
- Advanced Design Patterns knowledge.
- Advanced IT infrastructure knowledge.
- Experience with Security.
- Experience developing/integrating with large-scale applications.
- Fully specialized in Backend, Frontend development areas.
- Strong experience in coding reviews and managing CI/CD pipelines.
- Expert understanding of the benefits/weaknesses of client's requirements.
- Advanced knowledge of the tradeoffs of choosing a certain technology.
- Strong experience participating in meetings with clients, users, and stakeholders.
- Experience leading teams, allocating tasks, identifying risks, decision making, estimating tasks, managing conflicts, planning.
How we do make your work (and your life) easier:
- 100% remote work.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Flexible hours - make your schedule.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- An innovative environment with the structure and resources of a leading multinational.
- Excellent compensation ? well above the market average.
- Here you can grow at the speed of your learning curve.
Our people work remotely but with a consistent and robust culture that promotes diversity and teamwork. To continue being the leading software development company in Latin America, we want to ensure that every BairesDev member gets the best growth and professional development opportunities in a diverse, welcoming, and innovative environment.
Every BairesDev team member brings something unique to our company.
We want to hear your story. Apply now!