Python Backend Tech Lead / R + D Remote Work / Ref. 0071E (RD)1 Vacantes
Sistemas en Managua, Managua
- Salario: A convenir
- Categoría: Informática / Telecomunicaciones
- Subcategoría Sistemas
- Localidad: Managua
- Activo desde: 18/05/2022
- Jornada: Desde Casa
- Tipo de Contrato: Contrato por tiempo indefinido
- Cantidad de Vacantes: 1
- Educación Mínima: Universidad
- Disponibilidad de viajar: No
- Disponibilidad de cambio de residencia: No
Who we are
BairesDev is proud to be the fastest-growing company in America. With people on five continents and world-class clients, we are only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of the best talents and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects.
Python Backend Tech Lead / R + D at BairesDev
We are looking for outstanding Python Backend Tech Leads to join BairesDev Research & Development Team (R&D).
Our R&D team is the essential part of our technology solutions that drive millions in revenue every year, so we only hire the best of the best.
Within the team you?ll find many different challenges: Data analysis, Machine Learning, Desktop, and web developments are some of the most relevant right now, but in order to drive innovation, you?ll notice that new things are coming up every day!
The R&D area is undoubtedly the most interesting and challenging area of the entire company, and although BairesDev is conformed by really talented people in general, here you will find professionals with extensive experience and also intellectual and creative level, far above average.
We want people to enjoy the trip. Are you ready?
What You?ll do:
- Work closely alongside their Engineering and Business Stakeholders to support the delivery of the project.
- Be able to manage your time effectively to focus on coding as well as supporting junior members. (You do not need to be a superhero, but is crucial to handle both sides).
- Integrate with the DevOps team to maintain tasks.
- Make architectural decisions keeping the future of a growing business in mind.
Here?s what we are looking for:
- 7+ years of practical experience in Python and Django development.
- Experience in development with object-oriented programming is desirable.
- 3 years of development using other programming languages.
- Good skills with XML and relational databases (Oracle / MS SQL / MySQL).
- Experience with OOD.
- Strong professional experience working with large data structures (including XML) and algorithms.
- A University Degree in systems is a plus.
- Advanced English level.
How we do make your work (and your life) easier:
- 100% remote work.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Flexible hours - make your schedule.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- An innovative environment with the structure and resources of a leading multinational.
- Excellent compensation ? well above the market average.
- Here you can grow at the speed of your learning curve.
Our people work remotely but with a consistent and robust culture that promotes diversity and teamwork. To continue being the leading software development company in Latin America, we want to ensure that every BairesDev member gets the best growth and professional development opportunities in a diverse, welcoming, and innovative environment.
Every BairesDev team member brings something unique to our company.
We want to hear your story. Apply now!