PeopleX Trainee Remote Work / Ref. 1016E1 Vacantes
Recursos Humanos en Managua, Managua
- Salario: A convenir
- Categoría: Recursos Humanos / Relaciones Públicas
- Subcategoría Recursos Humanos
- Localidad: Managua
- Activo desde: 18/05/2022
- Jornada: Desde Casa
- Tipo de Contrato: Contrato por tiempo indefinido
- Cantidad de Vacantes: 1
- Educación Mínima: Universidad
- Disponibilidad de viajar: No
- Disponibilidad de cambio de residencia: No
Who we are
BairesDev is proud to be the fastest-growing company in America. With people on five continents and world-class clients, we are only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of the best talents and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects.
PeopleX Trainee at BairesDev
If you?re driven, passionate and ambitious, our PeopleX Trainee Programme will let you achieve your potential. It is a real job from day one ? with world-class training, international scope, and the chance to fully reach your potential.
You will be introduced, coached, and trained in multiple tools used in our HR department, allowing you to make the BairesDev experience fun and enjoyable for our employees while keeping high retention and employee satisfaction levels.
We seek young and open-minded people, who want to learn how to work autonomously and who are not afraid to speak their minds. We offer a dynamic and constantly evolving environment, packed with challenges and growth opportunities.
What You?ll Do:
- Get to know in-depth our entire People Experience process and best practices on how to increase employee engagement and satisfaction, minimizing the company?s turnover metrics.
- Learn to the letter our internal HR policies and the market?s best practices.
- Get the first steps into complex HR subjects such as international employee relocation, attrition, and much more
- Take your first steps in direction of a highly-effective PX role, capable of providing accurate guidance on HR issues.
Here?s what we are looking for:
- Students or recently graduated of Humanities.
- Good analytical abilities, someone who is quick to learn.
- A good improviser! Someone with great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good academic grades will be a plus.
- Advanced English level.
Desirable (but not essential!):
- 1+ years of previous work experience.
- Previous experience in the IT market is a BIG plus!
How we do make your work (and your life) easier:
- 100% remote work.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Flexible hours - make your schedule.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- An innovative environment with the structure and resources of a leading multinational.
- Excellent compensation ? well above the market average.
- Here you can grow at the speed of your learning curve.
Our people work remotely but with a consistent and robust culture that promotes diversity and teamwork. To continue being the leading software development company in Latin America, we want to ensure that every BairesDev member gets the best growth and professional development opportunities in a diverse, welcoming, and innovative environment.
Every BairesDev team member brings something unique to our company.
We want to hear your story. Apply now!