Partnership Representative Remote Work / Ref. 0097E1 Vacantes
Promotores de venta en Managua, Managua
- Salario: A convenir
- Categoría: Comercial / Ventas / Atención al Cliente
- Subcategoría Promotores de venta
- Localidad: Managua
- Activo desde: 23/05/2022
- Jornada: Desde Casa
- Tipo de Contrato: Otro tipo de contrato
- Cantidad de Vacantes: 1
- Educación Mínima: Universidad
- Disponibilidad de viajar: No
- Disponibilidad de cambio de residencia: No
Who we are
BairesDev is proud to be the fastest-growing company in America. With people on five continents and world-class clients, we are only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of the best talents and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects.
Partnership Representative at BairesDev
We are looking for a Partnership Representative to generate new sales channels and leads. This is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry!
What You?ll Do:
- Contact potential sales channels via email to establish rapport and set up meetings, holding quality conversations.
- Present and promote our services and referral program using solid arguments to existing and prospective sales channels and their prospects.
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive relationships with sales channels.
- Receive prospects from Sales Channels and convert them into leads.
- Work closely and collaboratively to improve, develop and implement new processes.
- Work closely with Sales Operations and Sales teams to close new leads, and with the Sourcing team to close new channels.
- Proactively work with the team to identify, plan and implement new lead generation initiatives, both within the internal referral program and for business development in general.
Here?s what we are looking for:
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in Sales or Business Development roles.
- Excellent people skills, with selling, communication, and negotiation skills.
- Prioritizing, time management, and organizational skills.
- Detail-oriented and deadline-driven, able to work autonomously and remotely.
- Advanced English level.
How we do make your work (and your life) easier:
- 100% remote work.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Flexible hours - make your schedule.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- An innovative environment with the structure and resources of a leading multinational.
- Excellent compensation ? well above the market average.
- Here you can grow at the speed of your learning curve.
Our people work remotely but with a consistent and robust culture that promotes diversity and teamwork. To continue being the leading software development company in Latin America, we want to ensure that every BairesDev member gets the best growth and professional development opportunities in a diverse, welcoming, and innovative environment.
Every BairesDev team member brings something unique to our company.
We want to hear your story. Apply now!