Odoo Developer Remote Work / Ref. 0943E1 Vacantes
Sistemas en Managua, Managua
- Salario: A convenir
- Categoría: Informática / Telecomunicaciones
- Subcategoría Sistemas
- Localidad: Managua
- Activo desde: 23/05/2022
- Jornada: Desde Casa
- Tipo de Contrato: Otro tipo de contrato
- Cantidad de Vacantes: 1
- Educación Mínima: Universidad
- Disponibilidad de viajar: No
- Disponibilidad de cambio de residencia: No
Who we are
BairesDev is proud to be the fastest-growing company in America. With people on five continents and world-class clients, we are only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of the best talents and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects.
Odoo Developer at BairesDev
We are looking for Odoo Developers to join our Development team and participate in different projects made up of multicultural teams distributed throughout the world. We are looking for proactive people, team players passionate about programming in this language and oriented to provide the best experience to the end user. This is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest growing companies in the industry!
These developers will face numerous technical challenges, so they must use current technologies, get involved in the mobile world, web applications, devices, etc.
What You?ll Do:
- Design, development and testing of Odoo (OpenERP) modules, projects, products and interfaces.
- Customization on Odoo/ OpenERP modules as per requirements.
- Configuration, installation and maintenance of server and multi database Odoo/Ubuntu environments.
- Analyze customer needs and build solutions with Odoo. Able to identify the requirement and propose a good alternative solution to client requirements.
- Data migration and implementation of Odoo.
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Python code.
- Keeping different projects/versions under control using SVN or Git.
- Integrate software into the company's ERP system and keep technical documentation for the same.
- Assist the technical support team to ensure 3rd level support
- Analyze, Diagnose and resolve errors relate to the applications.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation.
Here?s what we are looking for:
- +5 years of experience in Odoo (Customization, Development and Integration).
- Design, Development and testing of Odoo (OpenERP) modules (HR, Payroll, Accounting, Inventory, CRM, DMS, etc), projects, products and interfaces.
- Working knowledge of PostgresSQL, UnixLinux, and Windows platform is a must.
- Good knowledge of Core Python, OOPS, and programming concepts.
- Customize and maintain existing modules of the Odoo ERP.
- Techno-functional expertise is preferred.
- Knowledge on API integrations.
- Good programming and problem-solving skills.
- Follow software engineering best-practices to ensure readability and reusability of the code.
- Knowledge of different Project Lifecycles.
- Bachelor degree preferably in Computer Science, Information Systems, or Engineering.
- Advanced English level.
How we do make your work (and your life) easier:
- 100% remote work.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Flexible hours - make your schedule.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- An innovative environment with the structure and resources of a leading multinational.
- Excellent compensation ? well above the market average.
- Here you can grow at the speed of your learning curve.
Our people work remotely but with a consistent and robust culture that promotes diversity and teamwork. To continue being the leading software development company in Latin America, we want to ensure that every BairesDev member gets the best growth and professional development opportunities in a diverse, welcoming, and innovative environment.
Every BairesDev team member brings something unique to our company.
We want to hear your story. Apply now!