Mobile NativeScript Developer Senior Remote Work / Ref. 0446E1 Vacantes
Sistemas en Managua, Managua
- Salario: A convenir
- Categoría: Informática / Telecomunicaciones
- Subcategoría Sistemas
- Localidad: Managua
- Activo desde: 23/05/2022
- Jornada: Desde Casa
- Tipo de Contrato: Otro tipo de contrato
- Cantidad de Vacantes: 1
- Educación Mínima: Universidad
- Disponibilidad de viajar: No
- Disponibilidad de cambio de residencia: No
Who we are
BairesDev is proud to be the fastest-growing company in America. With people on five continents and world-class clients, we are only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of the best talents and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects.
Mobile NativeScript Developer Senior at BairesDev
We are looking for Mobile NativeScript Senior Developer to join our Development team and participate in different projects made up of multicultural teams distributed throughout the world. We are looking for proactive people, team players passionate about programming in this language and oriented to provide the best experience to the end user. This is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest growing companies in the industry!
These developers will face numerous technical challenges, so they must use current technologies, get involved in the mobile world, web applications, devices, etc.
What You?ll Do:
- Discuss the client?s requirements and the proposed solution with colleagues.
- Develop application programming interfaces (APIs) to support mobile functionality.
- Keep up to date with the terminology, concepts and best practices for coding mobile apps.
- Use and adapting existing web applications for apps.
- Work closely with colleagues to constantly innovate app functionality and design.
Here?s what we are looking for:
- NativeScript engineer with experience with App Store deployments.
- Programming languages such as C#, Java, Objective-C.
- Drive to keep up to date with developments and trends in the tech and modern media world.
- Experience and understanding of the needs of front-end systems and how best to interface with them.
- Experience developing backend APIs.
- Experience working with SQL, writing custom queries and designing schemas.
- Advanced English level.
How we do make your work (and your life) easier:
- 100% remote work.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Flexible hours - make your schedule.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- An innovative environment with the structure and resources of a leading multinational.
- Excellent compensation ? well above the market average.
- Here you can grow at the speed of your learning curve.
Our people work remotely but with a consistent and robust culture that promotes diversity and teamwork. To continue being the leading software development company in Latin America, we want to ensure that every BairesDev member gets the best growth and professional development opportunities in a diverse, welcoming, and innovative environment.
Every BairesDev team member brings something unique to our company.
We want to hear your story. Apply now!