Kafka Developer Remote Work / Ref. 0297E1 Vacantes
Sistemas en Managua, Managua
- Salario: A convenir
- Categoría: Informática / Telecomunicaciones
- Subcategoría Sistemas
- Localidad: Managua
- Activo desde: 23/05/2022
- Jornada: Desde Casa
- Tipo de Contrato: Otro tipo de contrato
- Cantidad de Vacantes: 1
- Educación Mínima: Universidad
- Disponibilidad de viajar: No
- Disponibilidad de cambio de residencia: No
Who we are
BairesDev is proud to be the fastest-growing company in America. With people on five continents and world-class clients, we are only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of the best talents and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects.
Kafka Developer at BairesDev
We are looking for Kafka Developers to join our team and participate in the development, enhancement, and maintenance of web applications both as an individual contributor and as a team member.
What You?ll Do:
- Develop, enhance, and maintain web applications.
- Design the best approach suited for data movement from different sources using Kafka.
- Participate in the identification, isolation, resolution, and communication of problems within the production environment.
- Performs code and unit testing for complex scope modules and projects.
- Research, design, test, and evaluate technologies for building systems.
Here?s what we are looking for:
- 3+ years of experience with Kafka.
- Technical knowledge of Apache/Confluent Kafka, Big Data technologies, Spark/Pyspark.
- Experience working with continuous integration and continuous delivery.
- Strong skills in In-memory applications, Database Design, Data Integration.
- Advanced English level.
How we do make your work (and your life) easier:
- 100% remote work.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Flexible hours - make your schedule.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- An innovative environment with the structure and resources of a leading multinational.
- Excellent compensation ? well above the market average.
- Here you can grow at the speed of your learning curve.
Our people work remotely but with a consistent and robust culture that promotes diversity and teamwork. To continue being the leading software development company in Latin America, we want to ensure that every BairesDev member gets the best growth and professional development opportunities in a diverse, welcoming, and innovative environment.
Every BairesDev team member brings something unique to our company.
We want to hear your story. Apply now!