Junior Project Manager Remote Work / Ref. 0049E1 Vacantes
Sistemas en Managua, Managua
- Salario: A convenir
- Categoría: Informática / Telecomunicaciones
- Subcategoría Sistemas
- Localidad: Managua
- Activo desde: 23/06/2022
- Jornada: Desde Casa
- Tipo de Contrato: Contrato por tiempo indefinido
- Cantidad de Vacantes: 1
- Educación Mínima: Universidad
- Años de Experiencia: 2
- Disponibilidad de viajar: No
- Disponibilidad de cambio de residencia: No
Who we are
BairesDev is proud to be the fastest-growing company in America. With people on five continents and world-class clients, we are only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of the best talents and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects.
Junior Project Manager at BairesDev
Being a Junior Project Manager is just like being a full-time problem solver. We expect your abilities to be a combination of experience, knowledge, and independence.
What You?ll Do:
- Coordinate small projects with the support of management.
- Prepare and plan project schedules and budgets.
- Provide progress updates to customers and stakeholders.
- Follow and control project management using agile methodologies.
- Identify risks to ensure that delivery arrives on time.
- Analyzes possible solutions using standard procedures.
Here?s what we are looking for:
- 2+ years of experience in similar roles.
- Practice knowledge of time management, materials and Budgets.
- Experience with Agile Methodology.
- IT projects experience.
- Advanced English level.
How we do make your work (and your life) easier:
- 100% remote work.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Flexible hours - make your schedule.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- An innovative environment with the structure and resources of a leading multinational.
- Excellent compensation ? well above the market average.
- Here you can grow at the speed of your learning curve.
Our people work remotely but with a consistent and robust culture that promotes diversity and teamwork. To continue being the leading software development company in Latin America, we want to ensure that every BairesDev member gets the best growth and professional development opportunities in a diverse, welcoming, and innovative environment.
Every BairesDev team member brings something unique to our company.
We want to hear your story. Apply now!