Junior Controlling Analyst Remote Work / Ref. 0175E1 Vacantes
Contabilidad / Finanzas en Managua, Managua
- Salario: A convenir
- Categoría: Administración / Contabilidad / Finanzas
- Subcategoría Contabilidad / Finanzas
- Localidad: Managua
- Activo desde: 18/05/2022
- Jornada: Desde Casa
- Tipo de Contrato: Contrato por tiempo indefinido
- Cantidad de Vacantes: 1
- Educación Mínima: Universidad
- Disponibilidad de viajar: No
- Disponibilidad de cambio de residencia: No
Who we are
BairesDev is proud to be the fastest-growing company in America. With people on five continents and world-class clients, we are only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of the best talents and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects.
Junior Controlling Analyst at BairesDev
If you?re driven, passionate, and ambitious, our Junior Controlling Analyst Programme will let you achieve your potential. It is a real job from day one ? with world-class training, international scope, and the chance to fully reach your potential.
You will be introduced, coached, and trained in multiple tools used in our Finance department, allowing us to keep our accelerated growth levels by keeping close eyes on our financial development.
We seek young and open-minded people, who want to learn how to work autonomously and who are not afraid to speak their minds. We offer a dynamic and constantly evolving environment, packed with challenges and growth opportunities.
What You?ll Do:
- Deeply understand how each step of our Controlling processes works, focusing on maximizing efficiency across the board.
- Be coached in cross-company departments communication, learning how to conduct processes analysis, risk assessments, and internal audits.
- Provide support to the areas of Administration, Accounting, Management Control, and Finance.
- Carry out daily reviews of reports from multiple areas, getting a deep understanding of our business model in the process.
Here?s what we are looking for:
- Students or recently graduated in Finance, Economics, Business Administration, or related field.
- Good analytical abilities, someone who is quick to learn.
- A good improviser! Someone with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good academic grades will be a plus.
- Advanced English level.
Desirable (but not essential!):
- 1+ years of previous work experience.
- Previous experience in the IT market is a BIG plus!
How we do make your work (and your life) easier:
- 100% remote work.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Flexible hours - make your schedule.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- An innovative environment with the structure and resources of a leading multinational.
- Excellent compensation ? well above the market average.
- Here you can grow at the speed of your learning curve.
Our people work remotely but with a consistent and robust culture that promotes diversity and teamwork. To continue being the leading software development company in Latin America, we want to ensure that every BairesDev member gets the best growth and professional development opportunities in a diverse, welcoming, and innovative environment.
Every BairesDev team member brings something unique to our company.
We want to hear your story. Apply now!