Internal Communications and Community Management Analyst Remote Work / Ref. 0233E1 Vacantes
Recursos Humanos en Managua, Managua
- Salario: A convenir
- Categoría: Recursos Humanos / Relaciones Públicas
- Subcategoría Recursos Humanos
- Localidad: Managua
- Activo desde: 13/05/2022
- Jornada: Desde Casa
- Tipo de Contrato: Otro tipo de contrato
- Cantidad de Vacantes: 1
- Educación Mínima: Universidad
- Disponibilidad de viajar: No
- Disponibilidad de cambio de residencia: No
Who we are
BairesDev is proud to be the fastest-growing company in America. With people on five continents and world-class clients, we are only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of the best talents and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects.
Internal Communications and Community Management Analyst at BairesDev
We are looking for an Internal Communications and Community Management Analyst to join our Marketing team. You will develop, design, coordinate, execute, and measure internal communications and initiative to maintain employees informed and motivated. It is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest growing companies in the industry!
- Establish an internal communications strategy.
- Plan, edit, and write content for a variety of internal communications channels.
- Moderate social media channels and define the tone of voice of this communication in collaboration with the Marketing team.
- Ensure organizational initiatives and projects are successfully communicated to employees.
- Develop creative and attractive content and initiatives to communicate internally to employees.
- Execute internal events, such as town halls and talks with leaders.
- Moderate the company?s internal collaboration channels (Slack) defining policies to facilitate the conversation between employees.
- Advise the marketing team to execute endomarketing actions and work together with HR for internal activations.
- Monitor, measure and present internal communication efforts.
Here?s what we are looking for:
- 2+ years of experience in similar positions.
- Graduate or student in communication, Marketing or related fields.
- Expertise with social media moderation.
- Knowledge in Copywriting and content edition.
- Excellent writing in english.
- CRM tools management. (Desirable)
- Experience in the IT industry. (Desirable)
- Advanced English level.
How we do make your work (and your life) easier:
- 100% remote work.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Flexible hours - make your schedule.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- An innovative environment with the structure and resources of a leading multinational.
- Excellent compensation ? well above the market average.
- Here you can grow at the speed of your learning curve.
Our people work remotely but with a consistent and robust culture that promotes diversity and teamwork. To continue being the leading software development company in Latin America, we want to ensure that every BairesDev member gets the best growth and professional development opportunities in a diverse, welcoming, and innovative environment.
Every BairesDev team member brings something unique to our company.
We want to hear your story. Apply now!