Hyperledger Fabric Developer Remote Work / Ref. 0924E1 Vacantes
Sistemas en Managua, Managua
- Salario: A convenir
- Categoría: Informática / Telecomunicaciones
- Subcategoría Sistemas
- Localidad: Managua
- Activo desde: 23/05/2022
- Jornada: Desde Casa
- Tipo de Contrato: Otro tipo de contrato
- Cantidad de Vacantes: 1
- Educación Mínima: Universidad
- Disponibilidad de viajar: No
- Disponibilidad de cambio de residencia: No
Who we are
BairesDev is proud to be the fastest-growing company in America. With people on five continents and world-class clients, we are only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of the best talents and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects.
Hyperledger Fabric Developer at BairesDev
We are looking for Hyperledger Fabric Developers to join our Development team and participate in different projects made up of multicultural teams distributed throughout the world. We are looking for proactive people, team players passionate about programming in this language and oriented to provide the best experience to the end user. This is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest growing companies in the industry!
These developers will face numerous technical challenges, so they must use current technologies, get involved in the mobile world, web applications, devices, etc.
What You?ll Do:
- Maintain and extend client-side and server-side applications that are responsible for business logic and integration.
- Implement the Chaincode Interface.
- Create complex distributed ledger/ blockchain architecture solutions.
- Developing interactive front-end designs for Dapps.
- Supervision of the entire stack that runs the Dapps.
- Developing smart contracts.
Here?s what we are looking for:
- 5+ years of experience with Software Development.
- Experience as Software Engineer with Hyperledger Fabric.
- Experience as Software Engineer with Chaincode.
- Experience with OpenShift 4.0 (Desirable).
- Experience with Go (Golang) (Desirable).
- Advanced English level.
How we do make your work (and your life) easier:
- 100% remote work.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Flexible hours - make your schedule.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- An innovative environment with the structure and resources of a leading multinational.
- Excellent compensation ? well above the market average.
- Here you can grow at the speed of your learning curve.
Our people work remotely but with a consistent and robust culture that promotes diversity and teamwork. To continue being the leading software development company in Latin America, we want to ensure that every BairesDev member gets the best growth and professional development opportunities in a diverse, welcoming, and innovative environment.
Every BairesDev team member brings something unique to our company.
We want to hear your story. Apply now!