Hunting Specialist Remote Work / Ref. 0244E1 Vacantes
Recursos Humanos en Managua, Managua
- Salario: A convenir
- Categoría: Recursos Humanos / Relaciones Públicas
- Subcategoría Recursos Humanos
- Localidad: Managua
- Activo desde: 13/05/2022
- Jornada: Desde Casa
- Tipo de Contrato: Otro tipo de contrato
- Cantidad de Vacantes: 1
- Educación Mínima: Universidad
- Disponibilidad de viajar: No
- Disponibilidad de cambio de residencia: No
Who we are
BairesDev is proud to be the fastest-growing company in America. With people on five continents and world-class clients, we are only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of the best talents and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects.
Hunting Specialist at BairesDev
We are looking for a Hunting Specialist Identify and Assess the different profiles required by BairesDev and its clients.This is an excellent opportunity to be one of the key members of our Engineering team and position yourself for unique career growth opportunities.
What You?ll Do:
- Collaborate in the definition and execution of the Talent Search strategy.
- Plan alternative recruitment scenarios, according to different needs.
- Design and validate search practices, selection, and attraction to our openings, in direct collaboration with leaders and managers.
- Provide ideas and solutions to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the selection process: methods and technology.
-Interview candidates to assess their qualifications by validating their profile, experience, interests, commitment, and logic and common sense questions.
-Ascertain the competence of candidates for the role.
-Schedule and confirm technical interviews.
-Follow up with the candidates throughout the process.
Here?s what we are looking for:
- 2+ years of experience in Talent Recruitment.
- Experience with search engines (LinkedIn, StackOverflow, GitHub).
- Experience in the IT Industry head-hunting.
- Flexibility and adaptability to constant changes.
- Persuasion skills.
- Advanced English level.
How we do make your work (and your life) easier:
- 100% remote work.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Flexible hours - make your schedule.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- An innovative environment with the structure and resources of a leading multinational.
- Excellent compensation ? well above the market average.
- Here you can grow at the speed of your learning curve.
Our people work remotely but with a consistent and robust culture that promotes diversity and teamwork. To continue being the leading software development company in Latin America, we want to ensure that every BairesDev member gets the best growth and professional development opportunities in a diverse, welcoming, and innovative environment.
Every BairesDev team member brings something unique to our company.
We want to hear your story. Apply now!