HR Business Partner Remote Work / Ref. 1016E1 Vacantes
Recursos Humanos en Managua, Managua
- Salario: A convenir
- Categoría: Recursos Humanos / Relaciones Públicas
- Subcategoría Recursos Humanos
- Localidad: Managua
- Activo desde: 17/05/2022
- Jornada: Desde Casa
- Tipo de Contrato: Contrato por tiempo indefinido
- Cantidad de Vacantes: 1
- Educación Mínima: Universidad
- Disponibilidad de viajar: No
- Disponibilidad de cambio de residencia: No
Who we are
BairesDev is proud to be the fastest-growing company in America. With people on five continents and world-class clients, we are only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of the best talents and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects.
HR Business Partner at BairesDev
We are looking for a HR Business Partner to join our Human Resources team. We are looking for proactive, dynamic people and team players, with great organizational capacity, accustomed to handle multiple tasks and with marked attention to details. It is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest growing companies in the industry!
What You?ll Do:
- Hold regular meetings with the respective business units and management, providing guidance on HR issues.
- Analyze trends and metrics related to the level of rotation in order to develop solutions, programs and policies to increase retention.
- Stay updated on the legal requirements related to the daily management of employees, giving priority to the reduction of legal risks and guaranteeing regulatory compliance.
- Provide guidance and assistance in interpreting HR policies.
- Solve complex problems of various kinds related to employees.
- Assist international employees with expatriation assignments and HR-related matters.
Here?s what we are looking for:
- Previous experience in similar positions within the area.
- Knowledge of the labor regulations of Argentina and Latin America.
- Communication skills.
- Experience in the IT industry or regional responsibility (desirable).
- Advanced English level.
How we do make your work (and your life) easier:
- 100% remote work.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Flexible hours - make your schedule.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- An innovative environment with the structure and resources of a leading multinational.
- Excellent compensation ? well above the market average.
- Here you can grow at the speed of your learning curve.
Our people work remotely but with a consistent and robust culture that promotes diversity and teamwork. To continue being the leading software development company in Latin America, we want to ensure that every BairesDev member gets the best growth and professional development opportunities in a diverse, welcoming, and innovative environment.
Every BairesDev team member brings something unique to our company.
We want to hear your story. Apply now!