Global Administration Analyst Remote Work / Ref. 0175E1 Vacantes
Contabilidad / Finanzas en Managua, Managua
- Salario: A convenir
- Categoría: Administración / Contabilidad / Finanzas
- Subcategoría Contabilidad / Finanzas
- Localidad: Managua
- Activo desde: 18/05/2022
- Jornada: Desde Casa
- Tipo de Contrato: Contrato por tiempo indefinido
- Cantidad de Vacantes: 1
- Educación Mínima: Universidad
- Disponibilidad de viajar: No
- Disponibilidad de cambio de residencia: No
Who we are
BairesDev is proud to be the fastest-growing company in America. With people on five continents and world-class clients, we are only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of the best talents and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects.
Global Administration Analyst at BairesDev
We are looking for a Global Administrative Analyst to provide full support to the Admin and Finance teams processing invoices and all the payment process in an accurate, efficient and timely manner.
It is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry!
What You?ll Do:
- Process accounts and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures.
- Prepare bills, invoices and bank deposits.
- Verify discrepancies by and resolve billing issues.
- Facilitate payment of invoices due by sending bill reminders and contacting clients.
- Generate financial statements and reports.
- Review payroll news and answer employee questions.
Here?s what we are looking for:
- Bachelor?s degree in Finance, Business, or related field.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Proven organizational skills.
- Proven ability to work as a team player as well as a self-starter.
- Proven experience in similar positions.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Expertise with web-based tools.
- Similar positions in companies that offer Software Development outsourcing is an asset.
- Advanced English level.
How we do make your work (and your life) easier:
- 100% remote work.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Flexible hours - make your schedule.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- An innovative environment with the structure and resources of a leading multinational.
- Excellent compensation ? well above the market average.
- Here you can grow at the speed of your learning curve.
Our people work remotely but with a consistent and robust culture that promotes diversity and teamwork. To continue being the leading software development company in Latin America, we want to ensure that every BairesDev member gets the best growth and professional development opportunities in a diverse, welcoming, and innovative environment.
Every BairesDev team member brings something unique to our company.
We want to hear your story. Apply now!