Game Developer Remote Work / Ref. 0089E1 Vacantes
Sistemas en Managua, Managua
- Salario: A convenir
- Categoría: Informática / Telecomunicaciones
- Subcategoría Sistemas
- Localidad: Managua
- Activo desde: 23/05/2022
- Jornada: Desde Casa
- Tipo de Contrato: Otro tipo de contrato
- Cantidad de Vacantes: 1
- Educación Mínima: Universidad
- Disponibilidad de viajar: No
- Disponibilidad de cambio de residencia: No
Who we are
BairesDev is proud to be the fastest-growing company in America. With people on five continents and world-class clients, we are only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of the best talents and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects.
Game Developer at BairesDev
We are looking for a Game Developer to create visual content for the game and write code to implement all the game?s features and functionality. This is an excellent opportunity to be one of the key members of our Engineering team and position yourself for unique career growth opportunities.
What You?ll Do:
- Plan, design, and produce video games.
- Translate design ideas into functional game code.
- Produce prototypes of gameplay ideas and features.
- Contribute to the design and audio features of the game.
- Animate characters and objects.
- Troubleshooting code and fixing bugs.
Here?s what we are looking for:
- 5+ years of experience with full-cycle game design.
- Proficient with programming languages, including C++, Java, and C.
- Experience with Unity/Unreal/Cryengine, or with other engines.
- Knowledge of Algebra, Physics engines, graphics (openGL, Vulkan, DirectX, webGL).
- Experience building libraries and APIs.
- Experience with pitching games.
- Knowledge of the latest gaming trends.
- Advanced English level.
How we do make your work (and your life) easier:
- 100% remote work.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Flexible hours - make your schedule.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- An innovative environment with the structure and resources of a leading multinational.
- Excellent compensation ? well above the market average.
- Here you can grow at the speed of your learning curve.
Our people work remotely but with a consistent and robust culture that promotes diversity and teamwork. To continue being the leading software development company in Latin America, we want to ensure that every BairesDev member gets the best growth and professional development opportunities in a diverse, welcoming, and innovative environment.
Every BairesDev team member brings something unique to our company.
We want to hear your story. Apply now!