Finance Director Remote Work / Ref. 0337E1 Vacantes
Contabilidad / Finanzas en Managua, Managua
- Salario: A convenir
- Categoría: Administración / Contabilidad / Finanzas
- Subcategoría Contabilidad / Finanzas
- Localidad: Managua
- Activo desde: 18/05/2022
- Jornada: Desde Casa
- Tipo de Contrato: Contrato por tiempo indefinido
- Cantidad de Vacantes: 1
- Educación Mínima: Universidad
- Disponibilidad de viajar: No
- Disponibilidad de cambio de residencia: No
Who we are
BairesDev is proud to be the fastest-growing company in America. With people on five continents and world-class clients, we are only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of the best talents and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects.
Finance Director at BairesDev
We are looking for an experienced Finance Director to oversee all financial aspects of business and drive the company?s financial strategy and planning. You will be responsible for assessing the financial performance of the company as well as possible risks and investments.
What You?ll Do:
- Drive the financial planning of the company by analyzing its performance and risks.
- Retain constant awareness of the company?s financial position and act to prevent problems.
- Set targets for and supervise all accounting and finance personnel.
- Oversee all audit and internal control operations.
- Prepare timely and detailed reports on financial performance on a quarterly and annual basis.
- Conduct analysis to make forecasts and report to the board of directors.
- Ensure adherence to financial laws and guidelines.
Here?s what we are looking for:
- Proven experience as director of finance or similar role.
- In-depth knowledge of corporate finance and accounting principles, laws, and best practices.
- Solid knowledge of financial analysis and forecasting.
- An analytical mind with a strategic ability.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
- BSc/BA in accounting, finance, or relevant field.
- Advanced English level.
How we do make your work (and your life) easier:
- 100% remote work.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Flexible hours - make your schedule.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- An innovative environment with the structure and resources of a leading multinational.
- Excellent compensation ? well above the market average.
- Here you can grow at the speed of your learning curve.
Our people work remotely but with a consistent and robust culture that promotes diversity and teamwork. To continue being the leading software development company in Latin America, we want to ensure that every BairesDev member gets the best growth and professional development opportunities in a diverse, welcoming, and innovative environment.
Every BairesDev team member brings something unique to our company.
We want to hear your story. Apply now!