ERP / CRM Data Analyst Remote Work / Ref. 0251E1 Vacantes
Sistemas en Managua, Managua
- Salario: A convenir
- Categoría: Informática / Telecomunicaciones
- Subcategoría Sistemas
- Localidad: Managua
- Activo desde: 23/05/2022
- Jornada: Desde Casa
- Tipo de Contrato: Otro tipo de contrato
- Cantidad de Vacantes: 1
- Educación Mínima: Universidad
- Disponibilidad de viajar: No
- Disponibilidad de cambio de residencia: No
Who we are
BairesDev is proud to be the fastest-growing company in America. With people on five continents and world-class clients, we are only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of the best talents and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects.
ERP / CRM Data Analyst at BairesDev
We are looking for ERP / CRM Data Analysts to join our Development team and participate in different projects made up of multicultural teams distributed throughout the world. We are looking for proactive people, team players passionate about programming in this language and oriented to provide the best experience to the end user. This is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest growing companies in the industry!
These developers will face numerous technical challenges, so they must use current technologies, get involved in the mobile world, web applications, devices, etc.
What You?ll Do:
- Be the technical and process expert and support end users in the use of the ERP.
- Lead implementation of process changes, system enhancements, proactively analyzing business needs, and executing short and long-term plans to meet business objectives.
- Be the internal point person for all ERP/CRM requests, and will be the liaison to outside Sage developers and support resources as required.
- Responsible to support and deliver solutions to all of our departments, and requires a cross-functional understanding of business processes.
Here?s what we are looking for:
- 5+ years of experience working with ERP systems.
- In-depth knowledge and experience with the Sage EM/X3 product.
- Experience with creating Microsoft SQL server database applications, Crystal Reports, Dashboards, linked spreadsheets, and other reporting and data visualization tools.
- Advanced English level.
How we do make your work (and your life) easier:
- 100% remote work.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Flexible hours - make your schedule.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- An innovative environment with the structure and resources of a leading multinational.
- Excellent compensation ? well above the market average.
- Here you can grow at the speed of your learning curve.
Our people work remotely but with a consistent and robust culture that promotes diversity and teamwork. To continue being the leading software development company in Latin America, we want to ensure that every BairesDev member gets the best growth and professional development opportunities in a diverse, welcoming, and innovative environment.
Every BairesDev team member brings something unique to our company.
We want to hear your story. Apply now!