Econometrician Remote Work / Ref. 0806E1 Vacantes
Contabilidad / Finanzas en Managua, Managua
- Salario: A convenir
- Categoría: Administración / Contabilidad / Finanzas
- Subcategoría Contabilidad / Finanzas
- Localidad: Managua
- Activo desde: 13/05/2022
- Jornada: Desde Casa
- Tipo de Contrato: Otro tipo de contrato
- Cantidad de Vacantes: 1
- Educación Mínima: Universidad
- Años de Experiencia: 1
- Disponibilidad de viajar: No
- Disponibilidad de cambio de residencia: No
Who we are
BairesDev is proud to be the fastest-growing company in America. With people on five continents and world-class clients, we are only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of the best talents and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects.
Econometrician at BairesDev
We are looking for a dynamic Econometrician to join our team and use mathematics and statistics to study, analyze, and quantify economics. You will measure, model, and predict outcomes based on the application of statistical models to economic data.
What You?ll Do:
- Participate in the preparation of the company?s annual budget and it?s monthly reviews.
- Control monthly account closing.
- Drive econometric and impact evaluations.
- Identify and propose improvements in all areas of the company.
- Define and document rules and procedures.
- Support the controller in all the activities in the area.
Here?s what we are looking for:
- Advanced student or degree in Economics, Accounting, Administration.
- 1+ years of experience in similar roles.
- Knowledge of statistical theory and econometrics.
- Experience in empirical practice.
- Advanced English level.
How we do make your work (and your life) easier:
- 100% remote work.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Flexible hours - make your schedule.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- An innovative environment with the structure and resources of a leading multinational.
- Excellent compensation ? well above the market average.
- Here you can grow at the speed of your learning curve.
Our people work remotely but with a consistent and robust culture that promotes diversity and teamwork. To continue being the leading software development company in Latin America, we want to ensure that every BairesDev member gets the best growth and professional development opportunities in a diverse, welcoming, and innovative environment.
Every BairesDev team member brings something unique to our company.
We want to hear your story. Apply now!