Data Platform Engineer Remote Work / Ref. 0960E (RD)1 Vacantes
Sistemas en Managua, Managua
- Salario: A convenir
- Categoría: Informática / Telecomunicaciones
- Subcategoría Sistemas
- Localidad: Managua
- Activo desde: 18/05/2022
- Jornada: Desde Casa
- Tipo de Contrato: Contrato por tiempo indefinido
- Cantidad de Vacantes: 1
- Educación Mínima: Universidad
- Disponibilidad de viajar: No
- Disponibilidad de cambio de residencia: No
Who we are
BairesDev is proud to be the fastest-growing company in America. With people on five continents and world-class clients, we are only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of the best talents and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects.
Data Platform Engineer at BairesDev
We are looking for an outstanding Data Platform Engineer to join BairesDev?s Research & Development Team (R&D). This professional will be responsible for building the data platform to simplify and accelerate everyday tasks for handling the data world like ingestion, store, processing, catalog, quality, and governance.
What You?ll do:
- Build engineering solutions using the best practices of software development and data-intensive applications
- Work closely with data infrastructure engineers, analytics, and machine learning engineers to gather requirements to deliver reusable components.
- Monitor and maintain the health of the data platform ecosystem.
- Leverage modern data tools to develop simple solutions to complex problems.
- Continuously help improve software engineering practices across data teams, raise the team's bar, and seek to be a reference in quality and performance.
Here?s what we are looking for:
- 5+ of background in software development.
- 3+ working in data platform or data engineering teams.
- Solid experience in Python, Scala, or Java development.
- Solid experience working with relational and NoSQL databases.
- Experience with microservice architecture and APIs.
- Experience with Kafka or similar.
- Experience with distributed computing.
- Experience developing Airflow dags.
- Advanced English level.
- Experience with Graph databases.
- Experience with streaming applications.
How we do make your work (and your life) easier:
- 100% remote work.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Flexible hours - make your schedule.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- An innovative environment with the structure and resources of a leading multinational.
- Excellent compensation ? well above the market average.
- Here you can grow at the speed of your learning curve.
Our people work remotely but with a consistent and robust culture that promotes diversity and teamwork. To continue being the leading software development company in Latin America, we want to ensure that every BairesDev member gets the best growth and professional development opportunities in a diverse, welcoming, and innovative environment.
Every BairesDev team member brings something unique to our company.
We want to hear your story. Apply now!