Data Analytics Developer Remote Work / Ref. 1028E1 Vacantes
Sistemas en Managua, Managua
- Salario: A convenir
- Categoría: Informática / Telecomunicaciones
- Subcategoría Sistemas
- Localidad: Managua
- Activo desde: 23/05/2022
- Jornada: Desde Casa
- Tipo de Contrato: Otro tipo de contrato
- Cantidad de Vacantes: 1
- Educación Mínima: Universidad
- Disponibilidad de viajar: No
- Disponibilidad de cambio de residencia: No
Who we are
BairesDev is proud to be the fastest-growing company in America. With people on five continents and world-class clients, we are only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of the best talents and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects.
Data Analytics Developer at BairesDev
We are looking for a Data Analytics Developer to join our team. This professional will be responsible for taking raw information ? numbers or qualitative data sets ? and construct narratives that help our business colleagues to make better decisions. The primary goal of this position is to take large volumes of complex data, extract insights, and help solve problems.
What You?ll Do:
- Work with stakeholders to understand reporting needs, identifying and querying data sources to get the required data.
- Cleanse and massage data into the shape required, creating Tableau datasets, reports, and dashboards to meet requirements.
- Present and gather feedback from stakeholders on the finished product.
- Deploy data, reports, and dashboards to Tableau; developing reports according to analyst-defined specifications
- Conduct technical training.
- Maintain and document the operational environment.
- Maintain and process SQL Server SPs and queries.
Here?s what we are looking for:
- At least 3 years experience developing Business Intelligence dashboards and reports, analyzing, and visualizing data.
- An understanding of Tableau administration, licensing, security, and deployment, and at least 1 year of previous work experience using Tableau.
- A solid understanding of the concepts involved in modeling relational data.
- Strong analytic skills, with a hands-on approach with the ability to deliver to commitments.
- Superior organizational skills, with a disciplined approach to implementation, support, and documentation.
- Experience with ETL of data from a variety of sources using SSIS, Python, or similar technologies (is a plus).
- Knowledge of SQL Server database architecture (components and processes of the database) and/or experience with creating tabular data models in SQL Server (is a plus).
- Advanced English level.
How we do make your work (and your life) easier:
- 100% remote work.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Flexible hours - make your schedule.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- An innovative environment with the structure and resources of a leading multinational.
- Excellent compensation ? well above the market average.
- Here you can grow at the speed of your learning curve.
Our people work remotely but with a consistent and robust culture that promotes diversity and teamwork. To continue being the leading software development company in Latin America, we want to ensure that every BairesDev member gets the best growth and professional development opportunities in a diverse, welcoming, and innovative environment.
Every BairesDev team member brings something unique to our company.
We want to hear your story. Apply now!