Continuous Improvement Assistant Remote Work / Ref. 0063E1 Vacantes
Recursos Humanos en Managua, Managua
- Salario: A convenir
- Categoría: Recursos Humanos / Relaciones Públicas
- Subcategoría Recursos Humanos
- Localidad: Managua
- Activo desde: 13/05/2022
- Jornada: Desde Casa
- Tipo de Contrato: Otro tipo de contrato
- Cantidad de Vacantes: 1
- Educación Mínima: Universidad
- Disponibilidad de viajar: No
- Disponibilidad de cambio de residencia: No
Who we are
BairesDev is proud to be the fastest-growing company in America. With people on five continents and world-class clients, we are only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of the best talents and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects.
Continuous Improvement Assistant at BairesDev
We are looking for Continuous Improvement Assistants to join our Talent Acquisition team. We are looking for proactive, dynamic people and team players, with great organizational capacity, accustomed to handle multiple tasks and with marked attention to details. It is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest growing companies in the industry!
What You?ll Do:
- Support and assist the Continuous Improvement Manager.
- Execute several different predefined Internal Audits.
- Analyze, update and improve predefined internal processes for the Continuous Improvement area and other areas of the company.
- Define efficient processes from scratch and sign off those generated by others based on predefined criteria.
- Train in the area of continuous improvement philosophy, tools and techniques and continuous improvement practices.
Here?s what we are looking for:
- Previous experience in Continuous Improvement or similar roles (auditing, process definition, etc.).
- Previous work on repetitive predefined tasks.
- Advanced English level.
How we do make your work (and your life) easier:
- 100% remote work.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Flexible hours - make your schedule.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- An innovative environment with the structure and resources of a leading multinational.
- Excellent compensation ? well above the market average.
- Here you can grow at the speed of your learning curve.
Our people work remotely but with a consistent and robust culture that promotes diversity and teamwork. To continue being the leading software development company in Latin America, we want to ensure that every BairesDev member gets the best growth and professional development opportunities in a diverse, welcoming, and innovative environment.
Every BairesDev team member brings something unique to our company.
We want to hear your story. Apply now!