Business Intelligence Analyst Remote Work / Ref. 0078E1 Vacantes
Sistemas en Managua, Managua
- Salario: A convenir
- Categoría: Informática / Telecomunicaciones
- Subcategoría Sistemas
- Localidad: Managua
- Activo desde: 23/05/2022
- Jornada: Desde Casa
- Tipo de Contrato: Otro tipo de contrato
- Cantidad de Vacantes: 1
- Educación Mínima: Universidad
- Disponibilidad de viajar: No
- Disponibilidad de cambio de residencia: No
Who we are
BairesDev is proud to be the fastest-growing company in America. With people on five continents and world-class clients, we are only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of the best talents and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects.
Business Intelligence Analyst at BairesDev
We are looking for Business Intelligence Analysts to join our team. You will be responsible for the design, implementation, operation and maintenance of data and analytical pipelines. This is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry!
What You?ll Do:
- Extract and manipulate large volumes of data using Business Intelligence tools.
- Oversee the deployment of data to the data warehouse.
- Analyze databases and make reports related to the information analyzed.
- Make reports related to the information analyzed.
- Communicate complex concepts and analysis results clearly and effectively.
- Create or discover new data procurement and processing programs.
Here?s what we are looking for:
- 5+ years of experience as a Business Intelligence Analyst.
- Knowledge of database, statistics, and data processing.
- Skilled with SQL and Excel.
- Ability to understand and find appropriate applications for data and analysis results.
- Advanced English level.
How we do make your work (and your life) easier:
- 100% remote work.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Flexible hours - make your schedule.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- An innovative environment with the structure and resources of a leading multinational.
- Excellent compensation ? well above the market average.
- Here you can grow at the speed of your learning curve.
Our people work remotely but with a consistent and robust culture that promotes diversity and teamwork. To continue being the leading software development company in Latin America, we want to ensure that every BairesDev member gets the best growth and professional development opportunities in a diverse, welcoming, and innovative environment.
Every BairesDev team member brings something unique to our company.
We want to hear your story. Apply now!